Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

other people posted:

you should never have to explain a lol shirt :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Drunk & Ugly posted:

serious question, if they just did it naively how did they not get it on themselves? it sounds brutal

VX can be delivered as a binary agent, so each woman could have had a different precursor chemical on their hands/cloth/whatever was used. The second person to touch his face would definitely be at risk, but it would take some time for the agents to mix, and they knew to go to a bathroom immediately and wash it off where as he was left wondering wtf just happened.

Sammus fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Feb 24, 2017

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Auritech posted:

Malaysia was like one of the only friends the DPRK had and they just hosed that in the butt lol

Wait really? Why? What does Malaysia get out of that?

NK's other friends are:
1) China, who gets cheap labor and doesn't have to deal with a flood of migrants as long as a Kim is keeping all the starving peasants trapped in their hellhole
2) Iran, who wants ballistic missiles and other mid-20th-century technological products, but spends too much time teaching Koran memorization and not enough time teaching aerospace engineering to make them themselves

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."

Lupin posted:

I dunno man, maybe this was all just an accident :confused:

That's what they want you to believe :iiam:

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams

Klyith posted:

NK's other friends are:
1) China, who gets cheap labor and doesn't have to deal with a flood of migrants as long as a Kim is keeping all the starving peasants trapped in their hellhole
2) Iran, who wants ballistic missiles and other mid-20th-century technological products, but spends too much time teaching Koran memorization and not enough time teaching aerospace engineering to make them themselves

Probably just some cheap labor and cheap raw materials, apparently they'd been getting closer since 2003 but goodbye to that

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

they're blaming people from North Korea, not saying the government did it

Yes, very tactful of Malaysia to make that distinction. It could've been anyone, really, from North Korea, with access to nerve agents, conducting international assassinations... Shriners, probably.

For their part, the NK embassy doesn't even bother with that subtle pretense of deniability:

quote:

Seeking to debunk the police theory, North Korea's embassy issued a statement Wednesday that reads in part, "the liquid they daubed for a joke is not a poison and there is another cause of death for the deceased."

"We know it wasn't poison because we don't know anything about it" :smugwizard:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Ein cooler Typ posted:

they're blaming people from North Korea, not saying the government did it

The only way anyone leaves North Korea is by dodging the snipers at the Chinese border, or because the government trusts you enough to let you go abroad

ok sometimes they escape by fishing boats but that's not as common

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Klyith posted:

NK's other friends are:

Syria is too for similar reasons as Iran.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Klyith posted:

NK's other friends are:

They're also friends with Myanmar, Cuba, Singapore to a certain extent, and a number of African hellhole countries.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
The fact that the assassin was wearing an "internet culture" acronym... makes this political assassination a PASSABLY cyberpunk event :coal:

We did it, 2017 everyone. Cyberpunk's not dead. :tubular:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I really like that LOL shirt tbh

Why are Koreans so fashionable

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

It's a boy weapon of mass destruction!

Fat Lowtax