Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I'm pretty sure he wants all whites cucked and slaughtered dude. Pretty scary poo poo. He's almost certainly got a "I'm going out with a bang" mindset. Death by cop in 2020 when Trump gets re-elected is my guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Say Nothing posted:

I read the thread title and thought this would be about GBS' favorite author, Nick Pacione.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Nickolaus

Nicky on the telephone is still hilarious.

http://autoaim.org/andthebandplayedon.html

"...listen you little monkeyfucker!!!" :argh:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Candlelight Virgil posted:

You guys do realize I literally linked a screenshot of the author's facebook page some time back in this thread, right? Someone get in contact with this dude.

Here it is again for your convenience:

*snip*

This is a loving horrible idea. Enjoy the masterpiece for what it is and leave it be.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I'm pretty sure he wants all whites cucked and slaughtered dude. Pretty scary poo poo. He's almost certainly got a "I'm going out with a bang" mindset. Death by cop in 2020 when Trump gets re-elected is my guess.

maybe you should find him, wrestle him to the ground, and gently caress him in the rear end

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ben Biddick was pretty cool.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2236

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol that chicago accent HENNNNGGGHHH?!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Mega64 posted:

This is a loving horrible idea. Enjoy the masterpiece for what it is and leave it be.

Yeah...I'd read more of his books though if they're out there pretty poetic stuff

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Good news, my freshly printed copy of the book (hopefully with all the even numbered pages included) arrives tomorrow :getin:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So there's even more story to be had?

:awesome:

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

So there's even more story to be had?

:awesome:

Im going to be pissed if there's not

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Excellent news

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What ever became of Fanny Mae?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

super mario batali posted:

Good news, my freshly printed copy of the book (hopefully with all the even numbered pages included) arrives tomorrow :getin:

Excellent. I was really afraid that I was not getting the full spiritual benefits of this important religious text without all the pages.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I can't wait for the continued adventures of the southern bell Fanny Mae and her niger male harem

Jen X fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 11, 2017

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Paladinus posted:

Great find. A very inspiring piece of literature, OP. Thought I'd give it a dramatic reading.

Lol this is fantastic. You sound like youve done voice work before.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sale At Albertsons! posted:

Lol this is fantastic. You sound like youve done voice work before.

Only as a hobby. Actual professional voice work is pretty hard to get into, so I mainly just read funny things out loud.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I hope Silkymo makes more appearances in the other pages :kiddo:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Paladinus posted:

Only as a hobby. Actual professional voice work is pretty hard to get into, so I mainly just read funny things out loud.

Think outside the box: maybe, skype sessions where you read the tales of silkymo to me as I drift off to sleep. $45/hr sound ok?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

fyodor posted:

Think outside the box: maybe, skype sessions where you read the tales of silkymo to me as I jack off. $45/hr sound ok?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

fyodor posted:

Think outside the box: maybe, skype sessions where you read the tales of silkymo to me as I drift off to sleep. $45/hr sound ok?

PM me. But don't PM my wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
wanna read rest of this book OP hurry up and post it!

• Locked thread