Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not crazy about the various(regular, menthol and lite) cigarette flavors available in the states. I'm considering paying more and waiting to try a pack of flavored cigarettes online. Worth the :10bux:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sponge Baathist posted:

I'm not crazy about the various(regular, menthol and lite) cigarette flavors available in the states. I'm considering paying more and waiting to try a pack of flavored cigarettes online. Worth the :10bux:?

Going outside the USA to buy nicotine will get you a stern warning letter from customs or some poo poo telling you to quit it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

MightyJoe36 posted:

You need to smoke a real cigarette.

lmao ok yeah let me know when you find some and quit smoking camels

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Vaping is cool and good.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
time to blow some cotton, vape naysh

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
On monday i found a brand new tin of rolling tobacco, papers and a lighter on the train. :whatup:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like cigarettes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

vaping is for idiots, actually

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

imagine unironically and in public, blowing clouds of candy vapor without immediately killing yourself in shame

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

vaping is for idiots, actually

I agree, cause i like cigarettes

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
lucky strikes are great but I have no idea where to find them here without paying out the butt

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv0efmUKP9s

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Mar 15, 2017

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Is this the quit smoking thread?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

bout to smoke some cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gonna smoke cancer until the cancer smokes me.

• Locked thread