Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
being protestant is cool cause you get to be saved but also dont have to do lent and get to use condoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
yeah but then you believe in god lol

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

im giving up sobriety for lent

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If I am ever a mod, loss edits will result in immediate bans. Vote for me, tia

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nolan Arenado posted:

If I am ever a mod, loss edits will result in immediate bans. Vote for me, tia

You are Evan McMullin of GBS mod candidates.

The_end
May 17, 2014
One lent i decided to read the bible from cover to cover. Soon after that is when i quit believing in god.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

IM GIVIN UP "NOT TITTYFUCKIN STRIPPERS 24/7" OP HAIL SATAN

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

no for real tho i don't really believe in an interactive omnipotent intelligence per se but i get something out of religious observance/prayer/meditation. makes me calmer and less likely to pull strangers from their cars and assault them.

im doing a pretty deep fast this year. one small (500 cal max) meal in the evening. so far its fine. the first day I felt like a goddamn crazy person but i'm mellowing out and getting used to it. it's made me very contemplative about how rarely I have to worry about meeting my basic needs, despite being (by the standards of the US) somewhat poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

big ups 2 whoever edited this poorly as to not include the hindu

• Locked thread