Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

i am brian.

also ed balls

Majorian has issued a correction as of 00:56 on Mar 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

if dr carson jabbed an electric thing into your brain, what 10+ year old thread would you be able to recite verbatim

LASER SWORD

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Unbelievable what Obama did

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Brother Friendship posted:

Unbelievable what Obama did

I know right, that thing that he did is completely inexcusable

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The acclaimed Syfy series The Expanse recently featured nootropics. Just wanted to let y'all know.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol did you even watch season one?

also thats like saying "dune featured nootropics"

magical martian brain pills ain't like always what ya want them to be

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

lol did you even watch season one?

also thats like saying "dune featured nootropics"

magical martian brain pills ain't like always what ya want them to be

I did but completely forgot about it. Egg on my face.

That said, you cannot tell me that these guys wouldn't say that Adrafinil is "pretty much like" the magic martian brain pill.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hey, will anybody here let me drop anchor in them? Plz reply soon, real honry

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
Here I go again, dancin' into a thread. Fartin' out an image, and floating on out purely by the propulsion of my fart fumes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lowtax posted:

Hey, will anybody here let me drop anchor in them? Plz reply soon, real honry
drop an anchor on my head please

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I just used Steam to convert cards and booster packs into gems and I have absolutely no idea why or what I'm supposed to use gems for

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gianthogweed posted:

Here I go again, dancin' into a thread. Fartin' out an image, and floating on out purely by the propulsion of my fart fumes.

Oh look it's HentaiFan3094

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lowtax posted:

I just used Steam to convert cards and booster packs into gems and I have absolutely no idea why or what I'm supposed to use gems for

lol scammed by steam

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Homeless Friend posted:

lol scammed by steam
I honestly do not grasp the concept of badges, exp, gems, booster packs, and all that other poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lowtax posted:

you use them to make booster packs for the game you want so that you can open them to get the cards to make that game's badge and level your steam account

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lowtax posted:

I honestly do not grasp the concept of badges, exp, gems, booster packs, and all that other poo poo

you get more slots or some poo poo for your profile page/account? bigger friends list or some crap? just sell it all is what I do. If you have a shitton of time on your hands you can make decent money flipping emoticons & crap but that's the saddest poo poo on earth

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
what level does your steam account need to be at to fight other accounts

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 235 days!

Lowtax posted:

it's used to level up with the gamergate faction; at high enough level you repel other human beings and can more easily lead a life dedicated to ethics in games journalisms

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you use them to make booster packs for the game you want so that you can open them to get the cards to make that game's badge and level your steam account
Does anybody honestly give a poo poo about any of that??? Oh wait it's the internet, of course they do.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol if you don't think they're making money hand over fist on cards & emoticons

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 235 days!
also i found the best guide on steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877830021

honestly they should just shut the whole thing down i don't think there will ever be anything more useful than this on steam

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i like that you can sell all of that collectible crap thru them and they take a cut from all transactions

as if they weren't printing money hard enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lowtax posted:

Does anybody honestly give a poo poo about any of that??? Oh wait it's the internet, of course they do.

there was one dude in the steam thread in Games with such a pathological need to max out the badges on each of his games he ended up spending more on the badges than he did on the games

• Locked thread