Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbbEPmfxzI

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Why I'm Not Having Kids (Compilation)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I cried a lot when my dad died back in '12. not so much when my mom died a few months later, since I hadn't spoken to her in years and had kinda written her off. sometimes I bust out cryin when I get drunk and depressed and all the distractions I use to sublimate my utter despair briefly fail and then it's on. also some songs make me cry when I'm drunk. other than that, I keep my emotions dammed up inside me, no exceptions.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
10+ years ago when a friend died. havent since i wish i could for the catharsis, instead my emotions are probably turning into tumors

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
last night i cried when i couldnt reach an itchy spot in the middle of my back

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i cried during the first mets-marlins game after jose fernandez died, and i am not ashamed :colbert:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
aunt and grandad dying didnt really make me cry because they were alcoholic smokers and it was sort of inevitable and my aunt was p much estranged through being in and out f rehab and my grandad had no quality of life ofr several years before hand

seeing my grandma cry did make me a bit weepy though

other than that i think i cried a little bit when i broke my elbow falling off a bike last september i definitely almost threw up and started sweating really bad

im not a pussy though, honest, i picked myself up got back on the bike flew home and drove the hundred miles back from the airport one handed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
The last time that comes to mind is when my dad died. I had to do it alone at night though because I cannot bring myself to cry in front of other people for some reason.

• Locked thread