Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you worked in fast food as a teenager, and base your perception of all women's bathrooms on that

The sick burn that's actually a complete betrayal of privilege, why I never

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Not a Step posted:

Fast food *and* middle tier dining, so, uh, I guess a reasonable cross section of middle and lower class bathroom goers?

Like, what is your extensive bathroom experience you're using to gainsay this? What bathrooms have you been walking into? And why would you think a few splashes of urine would be worse than bloody pads and tampons left out/splashes of blood?

i have lived with two women and walked into their bathrooms, and put simply, i never minded their pads, because i routinely squat down and take a poo poo in bathrooms
what's a little blood, compared to fecal matter?

what i'm not understanding, is your deep seated issue with periods

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

call to action posted:

when you have actually been to a McDonald's bathroom, you'll understand the difference

i have visited them often for sexual encounters, so i'm aware that fast food bathrooms are among the very worst

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

call to action posted:

No it isn't. It suggests that teenagers are not the best arbiters of things like hygiene and cleanliness, and that McDonald's restrooms are not necessarily representative of mens' and womens' toilet hygiene even in restaurants, much less in society at large.

Senator Graham's whiteness and masculinity have afforded him certain advantages in life, but in this matter (as in others) his thinking is clear and reasonable.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
this conversation is insanely weird and should probably not continue

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Not a Step posted:

Don't police my bathroom choices!

But seriously I worked as a busser and in fast food as a teenager, and both jobs included cleaning bathrooms. Women's bathrooms were universally more disgusting. Women being more fastidious than men is one of those weird cultural myths that doesn't really have any basis in reality, but I guess since its a positive one and relatively minor no one ever thinks to challenge the concept that the genital configuration with *less* ability to aim and *more* fluids and products to deal with is somehow cleaner.

When I had to clean fast food bathrooms the only people who crapped in the middle of the floor or bled all over the place were men

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Women: might bleed in or around the toilet

Men: sprayed blood all over the sink, mirror, & bathroom floor and the shitted in the middle of the floor and smeared it around

Like at least with women you know it's just period blood no big deal, with men that blood might have come from anything from a kid with a nose bleed to a heroin addict hitting the wring vein.

Big Fat Iguana has issued a correction as of 08:23 on Mar 10, 2017

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i have lived with two women and walked into their bathrooms, and put simply, i never minded their pads, because i routinely squat down and take a poo poo in bathrooms
what's a little blood, compared to fecal matter?

what i'm not understanding, is your deep seated issue with periods

And LG, ... stay out of the women's bathroom.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Coolguye posted:

this conversation is insanely weird and should probably not continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i agree w/ the above poster at this point

• Locked thread