Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

PromethiumX posted:

I've heard them referred to as "Mouth Fedoras" before.

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

yeah, that's pretty spot on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I just skip the vape part and drink the vial of liquid.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Nerds ruined Ecigs, just like everything else they touch.
Hey, let's take this device invented to make smoking unobtrusive and make it even more obnoxious than actually smoking.
"Gotta blow hella dank clouds, dude."
**Takes drag from light saber handle, fogs out entire room with crunch berries scented glycol fumes.**

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 12, 2017

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
My friends smoke those things
and now I have zero friends

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

There's a vape shop in my town were the hardcore vape dudes all hang out. You can't see inside because all the exhaled Propylene Glycol fumes condense on the window panes and run down the glass in thick, sticky beads.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
fruit flavored robo-dick

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

MullardEL34 posted:

There's a vape shop in my town were the hardcore vape dudes all hang out. You can't see inside because all the exhaled Propylene Glycol fumes condense on the window panes and run down the glass in thick, sticky beads.

This is the future technology we deserve

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MullardEL34 posted:

Which they then scrape off and re-sell to their customers?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

This is the future technology we deserve

This is why the streets in blade runner are so foggy

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

e-cigs really complete my outfit they match my von dutcher trucker and deep v shirt from the gap as well as my borne again christian beliefs that now we get to pretend like my weiner is fresh

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

social vegan posted:

e-cigs really complete my outfit they match my von dutcher trucker and deep v shirt from the gap as well as my borne again christian beliefs that now we get to pretend like my weiner is fresh

thank you for this report from 2002

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

thank you for this report from 2002

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Which they then scrape off and re-sell to their customers?

They call it the "Everything" flavor ejuice .

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gently caress you *ties up the strings on the bottom of my cargo capris so they don't get stepped on while i crip walk away*

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

MullardEL34 posted:

They call it the "Everything" flavor ejuice .

in canada it's called all-dressed

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I don't know any of these cloud-chaser dudes. I used one to quit smoking and haven't had a cig since. Got half my office that smoked to try and even my old rear end boss who was pack a day for 30 years got off tobacco immediately.

E-cigs good. Just don't buy a lovely cheap one.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I quit smoking with one, it's pretty good

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's easy when there are so many tasty flavors http://www.ecblendflavors.com/crab-legs-eliquid-flavor/

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

I think they would be ok if the smoke was colored and maybe they added unlabeled hallucinogenic chemicals to them so that they gained a reputation as a potentially deadly cyberpunk habit instead of a cigarette replacement or a gear-buying hobby

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh yeah its absolutely great to quit smoking! it stops the old traps. for example, i can now get drunk and if i bum a smoke off of someone i do not have a craving to buy a pack the next day and fall off the wagon. haven't bought a pack in a year

when you smoke a cigarette you are always going to finish the whole thing, and get a minimum amount of nicotine for each time you have a craving. with a vape you can take one puff to take care of any craving, you can taper off much more easily. i dont crave vapeing like i used to crave smoking

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

I think they would be ok if the smoke was colored and maybe they added unlabeled hallucinogenic chemicals to them so that they gained a reputation as a potentially deadly cyberpunk habit instead of a cigarette replacement or a gear-buying hobby

gently caress yea I'd be down with this

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Good because the main complaint about smoking was the health hazard so engineers simply came up with a solution that removed the hazard; so obviously everybody was happy with this compromise and the stigma that was attached to smoking because it was unhealthy simply disappeared. Unless of course that stigma was so deeply programmed into idiots they still won't shut up about how much they hate smoking, in which case I think they should come up with an invention that gives cool people an excuse to get away from those types of uptight retards for a few minutes.

Rutibex posted:

when you smoke a cigarette you are always going to finish the whole thing, and get a minimum amount of nicotine for each time you have a craving. with a vape you can take one puff to take care of any craving, you can taper off much more easily. i dont crave vapeing like i used to crave smoking

My dad tried this and got the opposite effect. A normal cigarette runs out eventually so you know your smoke break is over, but with the e-cigs he would just keep puffing and puffing.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Good, because you never realize how much someone smokes until you're trapped in a car with them. And how easily your love turns to contempt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Stuffguyman posted:

My dad tried this and got the opposite effect. A normal cigarette runs out eventually so you know your smoke break is over, but with the e-cigs he would just keep puffing and puffing.

Give him my number. I won't cure his oral fixation but at least it won't kill him faster anymore

• Locked thread