Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
probably it's easier to smoke e-cigs on airplanes than it is to get away with burning a Marlboro light so that's nice

but why else not just smoke real cigs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condimentalist
Jun 13, 2007
Regular cigs are really expensive.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bad

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you get higher if you light them w a flame or one of those x-shaped taser lighters you can get on sale click this banner coupon code roastin bois

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Is it part of your uniform?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bad unless it's weed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Hardawn posted:

Is it part of your uniform?

yeah I'm a professional douchebag bro. they gave me a subaru wrx as my company car

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

y'know what's hosed up they don't tell u what to do with the kidney stones after they take em out like thanks doc i guess i lost a bit of weight haha but let's get real here what do you want me to do with it put it on a anklet or can i skip it across a babbling stream on a crisp autumn day maybe i can throw it in a wishing well and bring my wife back gimme something here doc jesus

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

500 good dogs posted:

yeah I'm a professional douchebag bro. they gave me a subaru wrx as my company car

Was that you with the front Subaru emblem replaced with the Batman emblem? :rice:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
They are cool because they are a legit, fast, and easy way to quit any tobacco products. I used them multiple times to stop using tobacco products over a period of like 4 years, and if I ever worry I might make it a habit again, then I can always just be like "Heh, e-cigs will do the trick." It's cool to smoke for a couple weeks and then go use the e-cig for a few days and then be done with them both for another 6 months or something.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Haier posted:

multiple times

hmmmm

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Haier posted:

They are cool because they are a legit, fast, and easy way to quit any tobacco products. I used them multiple times to stop using tobacco products over a period of like 4 years, and if I ever worry I might make it a habit again, then I can always just be like "Heh, e-cigs will do the trick." It's cool to smoke for a couple weeks and then go use the e-cig for a few days and then be done with them both for another 6 months or something.

so this is an interesting point, you use both e-cigs and the real thing, which is better

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
E-cigs are a good way to quit smoking, but too many kids start vaping because they think it's cool

We should make e-cigs prescription only and you have to prove to the doctor that you're already a cigarette addict

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Extremely insanely bad

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
They are good to quit normal cigarettes but then you have to stop before you turn into an rear end in a top hat.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Good. One of the best technological innovations in recent years.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the previous three posts make it sound neutral

we have insanely bad, the best tech invention ever and "good but they eventually make u an rear end in a top hat"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Oh sorry inwas talking about your posting. I have never tried ecigarettes but they look dorky as hell

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lawyer-s-pants-catch-fire-during-florida-arson-trial-n731161

E-cigs might make your pants to explode, so that's pretty cool I guess

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Oh sorry inwas talking about your posting. I have never tried ecigarettes but they look dorky as hell

This is the only real drawback. But being able to smoke anywhere makes it totally worth it.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

plz don't sign ur posts lol

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bad. Smoking weed is good. e-cigs are only good because users serve as distractions while I'm smoking weed/vaporizing concentrates in public. Not that I wouldn't if they weren't there. Just that it's easier now.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

e-cigs more like piss

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just chew the gum

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sponge Baathist posted:

Bad. Smoking weed is good. e-cigs are only good because users serve as distractions while I'm smoking weed/vaporizing concentrates in public. Not that I wouldn't if they weren't there. Just that it's easier now.

Seriously, the fact that I can vape weed on a crowded mall skybridge without anyone even looking at me is awesome

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I like my Electronic Smoking Device very much, thank you. Much more than cigarettes. It tastes good.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The only janky Chinese electronics I trust are the ones I use to put vaporized chemicals into my body

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Smoke the loving real cigarette and send yourself to an earlier grave like a decent human being, cowardz.

Jfc.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
good for indoors alone op
Otherwise​shameful

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Bad

Exhaling giant clouds while entering non smoking buildings, rofl

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
they're fine until people start talking about them or drawing attention to them

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pitdragon posted:

they're fine until people start talking about them or drawing attention to them

or using them or selling them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Passing heated propylene glycol over your teeth can't be good for them, especially considering the average goons other modes of sugar intake

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
I've heard them referred to as "Mouth Fedoras" before.

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i love to vape phat clouds! i can't wait for pot legalization so i can get THC vape and get high :ninja:-style

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I've bought three different vape pens over the last few years (weed and/or tobacco) and all three turned out to be broken pieces of poo poo. Shoulda done more research i guess :shrug:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Duckbag posted:

I've bought three different vape pens over the last few years (weed and/or tobacco) and all three turned out to be broken pieces of poo poo. Shoulda done more research i guess :shrug:

just get a comet battery and buy disposable weed concentrate cartridges. the battery is 20 bucks if it breaks and the cartridges are one use

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.
Good, they come in tasty flavors like minty basement and strawberry flood damage

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Duckbag posted:

get a kangertech. lovely gas station vape pens aren't even worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
E-penis :smuggo::smuggo::smuggo:

• Locked thread