Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

There are quite a few things in Berserk nearly as horrible as Ted Cruz

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Nebakenezzer posted:

There are quite a few things in Berserk nearly as horrible as Ted Cruz

yeah Ted Cruz is a toilet goblin, but Bernie is an egg I'd vote for:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

"im not owned" hillary continues to insist as she slowly shrinks and turns into a godhand

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

U-DO Burger posted:

"im not owned" hillary continues to insist as she slowly shrinks and turns into a godhand

The Godhand are the expression of an elite that is above the rules

Like causality, apparently

If the four of em hung out in the Bohemian Grove down their tit-tunnels nobody would bat an eye

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Nebakenezzer posted:

The Godhand are the expression of an elite that is above the rules

Like causality, apparently

If the four of em hung out in the Bohemian Grove down their tit-tunnels nobody would bat an eye

I thought they were called the godhead, why does everyone call em the god hand? That was an extremely excellent ps2 game :discourse:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

U-DO Burger posted:

:chanpop:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Condiv posted:

I thought they were called the godhead, why does everyone call em the god hand? That was an extremely excellent ps2 game :discourse:

*whistling* I love it!

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

deadgoon posted:

i dont read japanimes, can u explain this to me in terms of the hit hbo series "game of thrones"?

both heavily feature the war of the roses and grass whistles

Serpico and Farnese are Jaime and Cersei

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

U-DO Burger posted:

hahaha gently caress

E: wait then who is the demon child that the Bernie of the Perfect World consumes in order to bring Hilary Griffith Christ and ultimately Clintconia into existence???

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

The twin scourges of Midland, Emperor Ganishka and Senator Todd Akin, stand over the walkway above the gluttonous Man-Made Behelit.

Any legitimate fears of it 'shutting down' are assuaged. Below them, offspring are born boiling in blood and screams. Budgets will be confirmed for the next quarter.

Armani has issued a correction as of 16:05 on Apr 6, 2017

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
hillary is like griffith when she sacrificed the striking auto workers in Tennessee this week

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Lamebot posted:

hillary is like griffith when she sacrificed the striking auto workers in Tennessee this week

lol she did what now

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dreddout posted:

Hillary is naruto

I'm going to be president one day, believe it!

*runs, loses*
*runs again, loses*

Believe it!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lamebot posted:

Her whole career was built around sacrificing people so she could continue her stepping stone quest for power.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
" ...And so it came to pass that the Hilldawg, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred striking workers, was buried alive...And her mansion in which so many cruel deeds took place fell rapidly into ruin. Rising over the buried dungeons in that god-forsaken metropolis, a solitary tower, like some monument to Evil, is all that remains.

The Hilldawgs' fortune was believed to be divided among the party apparatus, although some say that more remains unfound, still buried alongside the rotting skulls that bear mute witness to the inhumanity of the human creature."

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJGmyNlQuU

lmao holy poo poo this thread is :five: as gently caress

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 05:06 on Apr 8, 2017

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
chinese cartoons belong in the trash

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJGmyNlQuU

lmao holy poo poo this thread is :five: as gently caress

loving signed more edits please

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

holy lol

Not a big fan of the wordiness of this (or pure text edits tbh) but whatever :boom:

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 13:44 on Apr 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

• Locked thread