Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

They are very alike in terms of ability and history.

1. Both are power obsessed, driven to reach the highest political position in the land, Griffith dreams of being king while Hillary is obsessed with becoming president
2. Both inspire fanatic loyalty despite leading their band of followers to their eventual doom. This is similar to how Hillary men think Hillary is some sort of one of kind messiah and how she hired Yes men for her inner circle like Huma
3. Both don't care about the consequences of their quest for power and see their supporters as tool to achieve their end goal
4. In many ways Bernie is like Guts, he is defeated by Hillary but eventually overcomes her by becoming the trusted face of progressive similar. This is similar to how in the Manga Guts loses his first duel against Griffith but later is able to defeat him. Very similar to Bernie losing the primary but becoming the real face of the progressive movement
5. Due to bad decisions both characters end up getting destroyed at the time they get close to achieve their main goal. This is similar to Griffith going to town on Princess Charlotte's tits after he gets defeated and abandoned by Guts. Going to town on Princess Charlotte is a forced error by Griffith similar to how Hillary lost the general election due to running a horrible campaign and having lots of personality weaknesses
6. The Advent is basically Trump winning leading to Hillary's band of followers being destroyed, this has much in common with how Hillary's quest for power leads to the destruction her followers and also the end of her dream for winning political power
7. Like Griffith Hillary is seen as being the perfect leader and fighter, it would be impossible to lose. Instead both people end up being undone by their various personality weaknesses.

Tell me what you think....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
stationary anime was a mistake

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Griffith got what he wanted.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

Griffith got what he wanted.

he was also at least somewhat competent and his schemes bore fruit. can't say the same for hillary

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

bernie is a lot like anime in that both will soon be banned from existing inshallah

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who's the giant slug monster?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i dont read japanimes, can u explain this to me in terms of the hit hbo series "game of thrones"?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

deadgoon posted:

i dont read japanimes, can u explain this to me in terms of the hit hbo series "game of thrones"?

hillary is a lot like titties

bernie is a lot like titties

there's a lot to like about titties

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Griffith won battles and became king of the world
Hillary did BENGAZI and lost the election

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Condiv posted:

he was also at least somewhat competent and his schemes bore fruit. can't say the same for hillary

it helps when you're the literal chosen one, complete with portable deus ex machina generator (behelit)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

temple posted:

Griffith won battles and became king of the world
Hillary did BENGAZI and lost the election

benghazi was hillary's version of griffith's ascension to the god head. so many lives sacrificed so that hillary could achieve godhood :smith:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

deadgoon posted:

well, there's lot of blood and rape

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

Hillary is like talisa the girl who married Robb

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

eonwe posted:

Hillary is like talisa the girl who married Robb

who is robb in this scenario

is it the dnc

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

deadgoon posted:

is it the dnc

well robb is dead so i would say american democracy

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
american democracy was supposed to marry bernie sanders but fell in love with hillary and died

ok

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

is it the dnc

bill clinton

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

tbh I'd be okay with Hillary sacrificing the DNC to demons in order to realize her dream and obtain the Presidency

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Does that make Trump Emperor Ganishka

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

U-DO Burger posted:

tbh I'd be okay with Hillary sacrificing the DNC to demons in order to realize her dream and obtain the Presidency

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is Putin the Skull Knight?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Plutonis posted:

bernie is the skull knight

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ancient powerful and wise

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

U-DO Burger posted:

no that was our soldiers in benghazi. the demons cheated her

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Can you rephrase that in DBZ metaphors so I can understand?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Who's Mero

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Can you rephrase that in DBZ metaphors so I can understand?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

that saga where paul ryan absorbed elizabeth warren was really horrifying

edit: also, republican hillary in 2024 lol

Condiv has issued a correction as of 01:53 on Mar 19, 2017

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

:hai:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!
Let me know when Hillary ascends to near-omnipotence, I guess?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Hillary sacrificed the presidency to become godhand of but she persisted.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Hillary is basically Griffin from hit Animated series Family Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bOc4gQUIgo

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

Unlike Hilary, Griffith reached even the rural communities in their dreams and also has charisma.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Hillary is actually Akemi Homura from hit anime "Madoka Magica". Both are big dumb autistic idiots who gently caress things up for everyone but refuse to admit they hosed up and go the gently caress away.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I don't know what any of this means haha

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

this is actually drakengard, hillary is inuart, the presidency is furiae, and donald trump is the seeds of destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gy4qho_NX0

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Plutonis posted:

Putin is Wyald. He's a killer.

Bernie is the Egg of the Perfect World, he lives underneath the 99%, and dreams of an idyllic world.

Trump is the King of Midland. Deeply obsessed with his daughter, paranoid of everything.

Kellyanne Conway is Slan, made out of troll intestines and highly skilled at manipulation.

Jedah has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Mar 19, 2017

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Hillary is Gul'dan, a scheming, conniving wretch cast out from society for her deformities/policies, who concocted an elaborate plan to gain power over all. Donnie is Garrosh Hellscream, a braying jackass idiot who fucks up constantly, but somehow fucks up Gul'dan's big plan.

Bernie is Bolvar Fordragon, the Lich King, our dark hero who while radical is what we need. And Jeb! is Illidan Stormrage, former enemy turned ally.

KiteAuraan has issued a correction as of 04:53 on Mar 19, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Actually, Hillary is Wyald.

She pillages and rapes her way through Midland (middle east), fights Gutts (bernie) to a bloody Pyrrhic victory, and then got annihilated by Trump (Zodd). Griffith is actually Bannon, sacrificing the band of the hawk (Appalachian heroin addicts) and being served by Trump.

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 04:37 on Mar 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:
Hillary is Victor Branco from Max Payne 3

• Locked thread