Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

jet sanchEz posted:

Lots of American rock stars legally adopted young girls so they could gently caress them, Ted Nugent and Steven Tyler come to mind. I think one of the Rolling Stones did too but he's British so....

It would be a young boy if a brit did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Wait, Besson is like an actual pedophile? Because I wondered why the gently caress that grown-rear end woman who got taken in Taken acted like a giant toddler.

Still going to keep watching Leon and Fifth Element I don't care.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
he's just french

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
It's "L'enphoeblefile"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fiend posted:

It's "L'enphoeblefile"

Le :goonsay:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Guardians of the Galaxy is a better successor to The Fifth Element than this shitfest "Valaryian" will be

and also this is somehow on topic here: I accidentally hooked up with a 19 year old girl at a party once (I'm 30); I only learned how old she was when she couldn't order a mimosa with brunch. "I'm gonna have a mimosa, want one?" "I can't.... I'm 19...." at first I was like 'fuuuuuuck i'm terrible' but she was cute and funny AND 19 WHICH IS LEGAL so I ran with it

turns out she was home from college for the summer lol. she was cool as hell though, we had a nice summer fling. her mom thought I was the loving devil at first but she eventually realized i wasn't messing with her daughters head or anything so she warmed up and started picking me all sorts of tomatoes and asparagus from their garden

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

i like that posted:

A 30 year old man predating on a kid in 10th grade is disturbing but guys with money can get away with anything.

Except for stealing from other rich folk

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

Guardians of the Galaxy is a better successor to The Fifth Element than this shitfest "Valaryian" will be

and also this is somehow on topic here: I accidentally hooked up with a 19 year old girl at a party once (I'm 30); I only learned how old she was when she couldn't order a mimosa with brunch. "I'm gonna have a mimosa, want one?" "I can't.... I'm 19...." at first I was like 'fuuuuuuck i'm terrible' but she was cute and funny AND 19 WHICH IS LEGAL so I ran with it

turns out she was home from college for the summer lol. she was cool as hell though, we had a nice summer fling. her mom thought I was the loving devil at first but she eventually realized i wasn't messing with her daughters head or anything so she warmed up and started picking me all sorts of tomatoes and asparagus from their garden

I would beat the everloving poo poo out of you if I was her father, I would literally beat you to death.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

a bone to pick posted:

I would beat the everloving poo poo out of you if I was her father, I would literally beat you to death.

You mean because he was a goon? I could see that. I wouldn't want any of my daughters even giving the time of day to a neck-bearded, anime-swilling, fedora-headed, goony-goon. But if she wanted to date a rich director like Woody Allen, gently caress yeah. I would give Woody the keys to her chastity belt.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

a bone to pick posted:

He could be a Karaté prodigy like Jean Claud Van Damme. You won't look like a badass dad after his windmill kick send you flying, bro.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Neutrino posted:

You mean because he was a goon? I could see that. I wouldn't want any of my daughters even giving the time of day to a neck-bearded, anime-swilling, fedora-headed, goony-goon. But if she wanted to date a rich director like Woody Allen, gently caress yeah. I would give Woody the keys to her chastity belt.

imagine your daughter coming home with a 30 year old goon, I would lose my loving poo poo. wait, you would let a 70 year old pedophile gently caress your daughter for money?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
This is America. What are you, some kind of commie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

my last gf was half my age. I'm 45.

livin' the dream.

I don't think this is as good of a thing as you think it is

• Locked thread