Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
for the past several years i have been training myself little by little to run on less and less sleep. it was easier when i was in high school. i could sleep three nights a week and still be fine. i was the champion of staying awake until i would let my eyes relax and see bugs crawling all over everything. one time i saw that and yelled and my boss at the mcdonalds i was working at looked at me funny because it was just a short yell and it didnt even sound like 'bugs' it was more like 'bwuhh'. that doesnt sound nearly as good though. ill squash you like a bwuhh. this paragraph used to be two paragraphs but i changed it back to one because i thought itd be funnier rear end a big long rant but now i cant find where in the paragraph the new words are showing up. anyways now that im getting older its harder for me to stay up even 36 hours. now when i close my eyes i see a totem of a mans head with a snake wrapped around it but the tail is an elephant trunk that dangles from the mans nose. parts of him turn invisible every time i disappoint him and he is mostly transparent now. how do i bring back the totem head man

the moral of the story is that i have been awake a very long time and i do my best shitposting when im past the 24 hour mark, but before the 48 hour mark because at that point it just stops being comprehensible. fellow goons with insomnia issues, when do you do your best shitposting?

also whats your favorite pokemon mines magic johnson

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Mar 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord

$200 a day, plus expenses

One time I stayed up for three days and I thought I was Muad'dib

Matoi Ryuko

everyone wants super powers but no one wants to lift these heavy rear end weights

RARRRUUUGGGGHHHHHHH

girl dick energy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

everyone wants super powers but no one wants to lift these heavy rear end weights

RARRRUUUGGGGHHHHHHH
I remember you from the Night Crew threads back in the day, I think! I was just Poison Mushroom then. Good job getting mod!

Fuck My Ass
what if we could harness our farts and if could charge a super power bar and u could do a badasss knockout punch

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Piso Mojado

you already have the superpower of writing longer OPs than any mere mortal could make

Matoi Ryuko

PMush Perfect posted:

I remember you from the Night Crew threads back in the day, I think! I was just Poison Mushroom then. Good job getting mod!

Ah yes, your poison mushroom avatar was very memorable! I like your new one too.

Matoi Ryuko

By the way, if you're like, actually serious about staying up for a very long time, perhaps you should look into ultra-marathon running.

eonwe

I want the power to generate a box of curry fried rice anytime I want

Piso Mojado

eonwe posted:

ah the going to the store type of super power

eonwe

Piso Mojado posted:

ah the going to the store type of super power

yeah, but without the store part.

FutonForensic

i want the power to lose weight by eating chicken strips and my pokemon is larry bird

Senior Management

Magic Johnson is a real person and it is rude to call him a pokemon. Mods? :ohdear:

:jerry:

Senior Management

You call yourself a nerd!? If you really deserved any forum cred you would know that Wolverine's super power is his healing factor not his claws. His healing power allowed the science people of the Weapon X project to fill his body with adamantium. No one else could have survived this process. He also has a very potent sense of smell and is Canadian. Go back to playing sports and working out you loser. I bet you don't even have correct opinions on the relative quality of the captains in Star Trek.

:jerry:

Rushi

by Smythe
post at the speed of light

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

girl dick energy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Ah yes, your poison mushroom avatar was very memorable! I like your new one too.
Thank you. There's a part of me that wishes I'd kept my Nonon avatar for longer. I can't even go find it any more because SOAP broke.

cda

by Hand Knit
i never shitpost

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I think a lot of people have an unrealistic perspective on superpowers. They're all pining for comic book stuff and the like, when in reality they are already pretty super merely by being human.

Think about it - we're all a bunch of over-evolved hairless apes who think too much, worry too much about bullshit of our own devising, and can barely constrain our homicidal and destructive impulses that, if unleashed, could result in the whole world being scrubbed clean with atomic fire.

So from the perspective of other apes, we might as well be superheroes already. Sip your cuppah and think about it!

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
super powers? seems a bit much , good old modest powers are enough for me, op :)

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i have superpowers op

for instance, the power to look good wearing anything

cda

by Hand Knit
I have the power to look good wearing nothing

FutonForensic

a mild mannered fushigi enthusiast by day, by night i possess the ability to give people orgasms. i know this because they explicitly state they are having an orgasm during, like, "oh no I'm having an genuine orgasm, whoa, here it is, okay it's still going, okay it's done, it's over now, that was a real orgasm and wasn't faked" then they give me a root beer-flavored Dum Dum pop because I did such a good job

Fuck My Ass

FutonForensic posted:

a mild mannered fushigi enthusiast by day, by night i possess the ability to give people orgasms. i know this because they explicitly state they are having an orgasm during, like, "oh no I'm having an genuine orgasm, whoa, here it is, okay it's still going, okay it's done, it's over now, that was a real orgasm and wasn't faked" then they give me a root beer-flavored Dum Dum pop because I did such a good job

epic.... epic for the win.

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Matoi Ryuko

PMush Perfect posted:

Thank you. There's a part of me that wishes I'd kept my Nonon avatar for longer. I can't even go find it any more because SOAP broke.

girl dick energy

:swoon:

But I have my cute bird now.

Matoi Ryuko

PMush Perfect posted:

:swoon:

But I have my cute bird now.

if you change the last digit of your custom title to a lower number it will give you your previous avatar!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

The superpowers were inside of you all along op

In your power gland

girl dick energy

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

The superpowers were inside of you all along op

In your power gland
My superpowers are a dildo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

eonwe posted:

This but plain rice topped with a nam chim thale.

• Locked thread