Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lazyhound posted:

I grew up on a cattle farm, and let me tell you, there's a reason "bovine" is a synonym for "stupid".

did you get to eat giant steaks every day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hell yes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

scrubs season six posted:

Wtf is this thing actually advocating collecting deer intestines? What the gently caress kind of serial killer collects deer intestines?

no you collect the antlers, intestines is where the materia are

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is the way of all living things to die OP, we can no more stop these animals from dying than we can hold back the tides. If it's going to end up in the ground anyway it may as well provide nourishment and enjoyment to somebody first.

That isn't to say that we can't prevent suffering, if you care about animal welfare you can always advocate for more humane living conditions and slaughter methods. But when you tell people to give up meat all together you just sound like you haven't come to terms with your own mortality yet.

Hth.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You use the intestines for sausage and autoerotic asphyxiation

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Chitlin is the small intestine

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I can't stop thinking about eating presccutos and carefully spiced and cured animal flesh

maybe like a piece of good bread
SOME CHEESE
a little good & tasty greens, maybe some fruit

like not even in a sandwich I could just eat random hunks of any of this for the rest of my life

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My favorite meat is the whole chicken in a can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E

Flesh Croissant posted:

To answer your original question OP i love hurting animals and people for my own benefit. I am an apex predator.

Extremely same.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

You use the intestines for sausage and autoerotic asphyxiation

"Its natures fleshlight!"

To answer your original question OP i love hurting animals and people for my own benefit. I am an apex predator.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

My favorite meat is the whole chicken in a can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E

Extremely same.

ashens is a wimp, hardly eats it at all. this is the correct whole chicken in a can video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBO9HaGq7E

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I know it's sort of an unpopular opinion but until an animal is right there in front I basically could care less about it's well being. I have a hard time caring that a cow I've never seen died to make the burger I just ate.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
A shameful mix of moral relativism and cognitive dissonance

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

My pets have a very limited understanding of the english language

Each and every one of my cats knows their name and what "no" means.

They simply choose to ignore me when called or told "no".

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh okay, so you're saying it's okay to eat the animals that aren't raised by the big meat producers?

Most people don't hunt for thier own meat.

You would agree with that statement right?

So that would leave most people eating factory farmed meat which is mad sketchy breh.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

folandi posted:

A shameful mix of moral relativism and cognitive dissonance

All morals are relative, everyone has a line they won't cross.

I draw mine at a different place than most of you is all.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Eggs taste good

Proof:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Jim Barris posted:

I know it's sort of an unpopular opinion but until an animal is right there in front I basically could care less about it's well being. I have a hard time caring that a cow I've never seen died to make the burger I just ate.

I can understand this. It's exactly the way I used to think before I got hit in the head with a 16lb bowling ball.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Eggs taste good

Proof:

I bet he's popular in the locker room! Lol

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

bag em and tag em posted:

Jive you don't have to eat ALL the animals. Cats are for petting. Don't eat it.

If my cat and a random toddler were drowning I would save Jeffrey. I mean I don't know what kind of carbon footprint that kid is going to leave if I saved it. Plus if it's a male child it's most likely going to grow up and do violent rapes all over the place.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
species traitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
If I wasn't taking my rage out on animals, I would be killing people. Eating meat is a public service.

• Locked thread