Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

The point is that English people will eat the poo poo out of it, senior citizens and children will eat it, and go to the USA after seeing Americans harp on about this for years, expecting something hot. Yet it's just tepid.

This really is a thing that happens when brits visit the USA.

The part of the US that is closest to you guys sucks pretty hard. Please forgive them. We all know the East coast is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's all good, I'd love to see more then what I saw there and get my mind blown by hot food. It will be excellent.
I love American food even the junk, and generally the quality is much better then here, it's just such a silly thing laughing at brits not handling spicy I had to mention.

e- Also haha at you knowing I saw the East coast. Truth.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the uk is the best country in earth and the usa is the worst. take care

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

the uk is the best country in earth and the usa is the worst. take care

I'm emigrating to the USA. I can't wait to exit this hellhole.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I wish I could really pin it on them. We are a nation of mayonnaise lovers. You have to search high and low for places that will do it hot but they do exist.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the northeast is also the part of the US with the heaviest cultural influence by britain and ireland haha

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Spicy food makes me sweaty so I can relate with this article

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
my favorite traditional north american foods are tacos and enchiladas.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

numberoneposter posted:

There's a man who's sure
All that spicy is gold
And he's driving a forklift to heaven.
When he gets there he knows
If the lifts are all closed
With a fork he can get what he came for.
Ooh ooh and he's driving a forklift to heaven.

Lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I haven't tested this all over but you can get sufficiently spicy chicken wings anywhere in this great country. The wings might be trash and the sauce may not be tasty but the spiciness will be there.

Most chain restaurants will dilute the hottest stuff they have in the kitchen before serving but if you ask the waiter nicely you might get a heaping ramekin of uncut mass produced spicy wing sauce drat I really want some wings now

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

there is no wing sauce but Frank's and butter, and blue cheese is its dip. insh'allah.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lmao thats indian food not english food haha it even says it in your post wtf lmbo

curry is pretty much now the national food of britain.

we don't just eat jellied eels and poo poo like everyone seems to think, those are just sides to the curry.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

blue cheese is its dip. insh'allah.

Blue cheese ackbar

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015

I closed my eyes and peanut butter mouth smacks and agonized moaning brought me to climax. Thx for dis.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im still getting over the idea that there's some english woman whose role model is LA Beast

the internet is so fuckin weird

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lmao thats indian food not english food haha it even says it in your post wtf lmbo

now post about mexican food

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I'm emigrating to the USA. I can't wait to exit this hellhole.

theres a nationwide street party planned for when you leave shithead

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

now post about mexican food

its from mexico

it includes the national dishes of:

1) mexico

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
shake my head .com

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Is "potato mash" the same thing as mashed potatoes?

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Itching makes me think of some allergic reaction. The spiciest ting I've ever eaten was capsaicin extracted from fresh chili peppers and although it burned a lot it didn't itch one bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

In the hot sauce industry they call this marketing gold.

• Locked thread