Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Me: (talking to myself in the mirror) You are GOING to get this promotion today. You DESERVE this.

My reflection: (filing his nails) Yeah, mm-hmm. Well, you see, I'm not sure management would be a good fit for you, plus you're so good at what you're doing now it'd almost be a shame to move you elsewhere. You should take it as a compliment, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

Dispatcher : "we have reports of a man acting recklessly after losing his wife and his house, suspected to be a potential danger to himself"

Cop : "I'm on it" *turning on siren*

Cop : "sir please come down from there, let's talk this out, don't do anything rash"

Me : *standing atop a child's stepladder holding a can of silly string to his own head* "stay back or I'll do it, I swear to god I'll do it!"

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Me, to myself: "I'm hungry."
An hour later, me, to myself: "Still hungry." "Oh I thought you were joking before."

Plebian Parasite

"Looks like I'll never be the head of a maj-" I am interrupted by the guillotine

Twenty Four

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Dispatcher : "we have reports of a man acting recklessly after losing his wife and his house, suspected to be a potential danger to himself"

Cop : "I'm on it" *turning on siren*

Cop : "sir please come down from there, let's talk this out, don't do anything rash"

Me : *standing atop a child's stepladder holding a can of silly string to his own head* "stay back or I'll do it, I swear to god I'll do it!"

lol!

Me, the Cop: *Handcuffs you, puts you in the back of the squad car*

DIspatcher: "Bring em on down to the station, they need serious help!"

Me: "Hah, whatever" *Drives you down to the amusement park, takes off the cuffs, buys you a fat roll of ride and game tickets*

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
My gravestone: "Here lies Matt B... buried alive" haha I creased myself laughing when I picked that bad boy up from the funeral home, I think they thought I was kinda weird on account of all the laughing I was doing, 20 minutes solid, easy. I've got that sucker tucked away in the attic for when I kick the bucket. Could be any time I guess I'm not complaining I've had a good life take me any old time buddy I won't grumble just reap me with that big old scythe whenever you fancy... now would be alright... great in fact why not take me now... please?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Just cause I announce a new direction for my life every time another's opinion is given on me, just cause I try to appease everybody, and just cause I also want them all dead, doesn't mean I'm inconsiderate

Impkins Patootie

i am very fond of saying "Seriously??" irl like a valley girl but im not vy serious about it

cda

by Hand Knit

roomforthetuna posted:

Me, to myself: "I'm hungry."
An hour later, me, to myself: "Still hungry." "Oh I thought you were joking before."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
> take self
I don't know how to do that. Seriously.

alnilam

roomforthetuna posted:

> take self

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
dr bannon in being asked how he controls the Hulk: "I don't take myself seriously."

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
cda

by Hand Knit
I don't take myself seriously but I demand that you do

cda

by Hand Knit
If you so much as look at me funny I'll stab you because I figure, life is short, why not have a little fun?

Robot Made of Meat

cda posted:

I don't take myself seriously but I demand that you do

qft

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

precision

by VideoGames

roomforthetuna posted:

> take self

:same:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

I don't take myself seriously, I take myself shopping

roomforthetuna

I don't take myself either, flippant Lee.
...maybe we should take each other.

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

Judge is reading off a list of all the crimes I've been accused of and the courtroom gets more and more silent as each one is read off, all of them more violent and heinous than the last. She's trying to stay stern and professional but her voice noticeably shakes as the list goes on.

me: "life is kind of funny in a way"

Impkins Patootie

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't take myself seriously, I take myself shopping

that's the way to do it

google THIS

"Seriously, you can't be sure!"

"I am sure, and stop calling me Seriously."

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
just when i think i have a handle on life, i tell myself nah bruh don't worry about it. living under an overpass is chilllll

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

joke_explainer

I might say something, and people will disagree with it and argue and call me names, and it doesn't even bother me, I'm just too chill for that. I'll happily inform them I was joking the entire time, and you know, they look really silly, how easy it was to work everyone into a big fuss over it when I totally was just pushing their buttons because, it's just so simple when they're taking everything so seriously. I might just spend days insisting that was what I was doing. People will point out other stuff I said along the same lines, but ha ha, jokes on them. Saying stuff and actually meaning it? What tryhards lmao, they got to learn how to chill.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cda posted:

Doctor: I'm afraid it's terminal

Me: lol

Impkins Patootie

srsly???

Matoi Ryuko

Uh, what happens if someone else takes me seriously?

Impkins Patootie

Matoi Ryuko posted:

ur serious good. im serious! really!! :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

don't take their opinions seriously

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
  • Locked thread