Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
this is the ideal sandwich. you may not like it, but this is what peak flavor looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pb&j got nothing on top ramen, sorry bro

mags

two soft white bread slices, a generous layer of silky smooth peanut butter, and a nice spreading of strawberry jam.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

I stand in the kitchen, grasping a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my hands, raising to take a bite.

you watch, satisfied.

all is right with the world.

paul_soccer12 posted:

They Might Be

peanut butter

p - e - a - nut butter

there's not a nut butter better

than a peeber and jebber

on a saturday afternoon.

vanisher

I craft the pb&j with the utmost care, delicately laying each slice of bread out on my cutting board. I twirl the knife in the jar to loosen and aid in uniform application of each key ingredient. My deft strokes on the bread give away my skill with the blade, losing only a bare minimum of crumbs as I complete my task. Like a seasoned master, I align each bread slice perfectly. I sharpen a fresh knife and prepare to make the final slice, diagonally to unlock the sandwiches true potential.

"Ill take that sliced right down the middle please"

A visible tick in my eye is seen as I ruin the masterpiece.

cda

by Hand Knit
did I ruin your lunch by unpacking my pb&j? did you suddenly realize how inadequate your homemade lasagna is? poor baby. sorry, not sorry.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
BLT, huh? Did you ever wonder why they don't call it a BL&T? I'll tell you why; it's because then they'd get compared to a PB&J, and there's no winning that battle.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
*MP3 player randomly puts on "The '92 Spread" by house artist Peanny Biz and the Jelly Jam*

Ah yeah, it's going to be a great *looks at song duration* 17 hours and 43 minutes!

----------------

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

pb&j got nothing on top ramen, sorry bro

Top ramen... sandwich?

*Does a google image search*

Hmm... well, I, uhh, hmm...

mags

cda posted:

did I ruin your lunch by unpacking my pb&j? did you suddenly realize how inadequate your homemade lasagna is? poor baby. sorry, not sorry.

vanisher posted:

I craft the pb&j with the utmost care, delicately laying each slice of bread out on my cutting board. I twirl the knife in the jar to loosen and aid in uniform application of each key ingredient. My deft strokes on the bread give away my skill with the blade, losing only a bare minimum of crumbs as I complete my task. Like a seasoned master, I align each bread slice perfectly. I sharpen a fresh knife and prepare to make the final slice, diagonally to unlock the sandwiches true potential.

"Ill take that sliced right down the middle please"

A visible tick in my eye is seen as I ruin the masterpiece.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Macnult

Gordon Ramsay: TWO. KNIVES. one for the peanut butter and one for the fffffUCKING jelly. is that too hard for you to understand?

Fredflonston

Does anyone really know what jelly even is? Isnt it proprietary like the formula for cheese in a can?

Impkins Patootie

not really my thing i prefer grilled cheese sandwiches :q:

w/ bacon, tomato, and dipped in a bit of sriracha :radcat:

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Apr 26, 2017

Robot Made of Meat

Quick! Close the thread before it gets any more out of hand!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Twenty Four posted:

Top ramen... sandwich?

I want to believe that the future is one of a march to ever greater progress and heights in all fields. Unlimited free energy, morning commutes between the earth and the moon, every disease and medical condition treatable if not eradicated, and most of all...

...y'all might want to sit down for this...

...dried peanut butter strands wrapped into a flavor array like a brick of instant ramen noodles, with a powdered jelly.

Your saliva will re-hydrate it all, and you will have perfect peanut butter flavor spread all throughout your bread. Like, 99.2% perfect, which is a darn sight better than you will ever get with your own two hands and a butter knife. The powdered jelly will provide maximal flavor with minimal mess and allow for a greater variety of flavors. Due to compact size, increased shelf life, and shipping durability, peanut butters strands and powdered jelly will be readily available around the globe.

Purists might object, but you have to consider: If Mark Twain hadn't punched George Washington out, would the Hindenburg have still flown and a rotating grilled cheese sandwich restaurant in the sky been nothing but a glorious dream?

----------------

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
I use grape jelly. Is that okay? Strawberry jelly has those tiny seeds and sometimes they get stuck in my gums :/

Manifisto

if the buzzfeed "worth it" videos have taught me anything, it is that you can charge an essentially unlimited amount for stuff with edible gold leaf on it and maybe a dab of caviar or foie gras or whatever

i'm making fools gold loaf sandwiches with gold leaf, pinot noir jelly, and kobe beef bacon for $10k a pop, who wants one?

ty nesamdoom!

Plebian Parasite

grill a pb and j.

youre welcome

google THIS

Plebian Parasite posted:

grill a pb and j.

youre welcome

came here to post this. it's all of the best elements of a PB&J combined with all the best elements of a grilled cheese, except the cheese, though if you really want the cheese I guess no one's stopping you

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Bread: Check

Peanut Butter: Check

Jelly: Check

Pineapple: ???

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Twenty Four posted:

Top ramen... sandwich?

pb&j top ramen

----------------

Twenty Four

Yobgoblin posted:

pb&j top ramen

Hmm, maybe...

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I want to believe that the future is one of a march to ever greater progress and heights in all fields. Unlimited free energy, morning commutes between the earth and the moon, every disease and medical condition treatable if not eradicated, and most of all...

...y'all might want to sit down for this...

...dried peanut butter strands wrapped into a flavor array like a brick of instant ramen noodles, with a powdered jelly.

Your saliva will re-hydrate it all, and you will have perfect peanut butter flavor spread all throughout your bread. Like, 99.2% perfect, which is a darn sight better than you will ever get with your own two hands and a butter knife. The powdered jelly will provide maximal flavor with minimal mess and allow for a greater variety of flavors. Due to compact size, increased shelf life, and shipping durability, peanut butters strands and powdered jelly will be readily available around the globe.

Purists might object, but you have to consider: If Mark Twain hadn't punched George Washington out, would the Hindenburg have still flown and a rotating grilled cheese sandwich restaurant in the sky been nothing but a glorious dream?

OK, Definately!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Top ramen is CULTURE ; pb&j is kinda just like taking a fact from your childhood and glorifying it

• Locked thread