Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
I called the police and reported it. Here's the thing, though: I'm currently ducking a medical bill by just not paying it and hoping they stop sending me bills. am I gonna get arrested?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
did you make the call on a payphone and wipe your fingerprints off afterawrd and flee the scene?

Petr
No, I used my cell phone god I'm such a loving idiot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling
you can always hope they send you to a white collar prison.

Petr
when I get out of prison, will you guys help me re-integrate into society? I can scrub sewers or pick up medical waste or something

----------------

posting smiling
if you defend yourself in court by claiming healthcare is a human right and you go on hunger strike, then your eventual death in a dank cell might even mean something.

Petr
I need some hot prison tipz, is it true I need to find the biggest guy and stab him to death with my penis on the first day?

----------------

Petr
follow-up question: what if I'm the biggest guy

----------------

posting smiling

Petr posted:

I need some hot prison tipz, is it true I need to find the biggest guy and stab him to death with my penis on the first day?

you need to unravel your prison clothes and use the tthreads to braid friendship bracelets for everyone.

Petr
OK so if I'm stabbed with someone's penis while I'm making the friendship bracelets, and I duck the medical bills, are they gonna lengthen my sentence?

gently caress, once you're in the prison system there really is no getting out

----------------

Petr
Is there any way I can engineer a situation through a series of comedic misunderstandings wherein the judge for my trial is actually Judge Rheinhold, and if so do you think he'll autograph my belly? I'm looking for prison tattoo ideas here.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hmmm...turn you rmonitor on (classic meme)

posting smiling
the bet prison tattoo is one that looks like a prison gang logo, but when someone approaches you to read it and they lean in to see which gang it is it actually says "wanna be friends ( ) yes ( ) no" and they'll laugh and mime writnig a checkmark on the yes box.

Petr

pig slut lisa posted:

hmmm...turn you rmonitor on (classic meme)

I'd love to but currently Mr. T is eating my balls and I can't reach the button

----------------

Petr
We're all having fun here but I'd like to take a moment and emphasize the importance of saving some of your income every month in a separate account so you can cover unexpected costs like medical bills or really big marijuana purchases and avoid this kind of situation.

----------------

posting smiling

Petr posted:

We're all having fun here but I'd like to take a moment and emphasize the importance of saving some of your income every month in a separate account so you can cover unexpected costs like medical bills or really big marijuana purchases and avoid this kind of situation.

another important point is that if you're young, healthy, you never get colds, you go to the gym, etc., like me, then you don't need healthcare, and it's better to spend your savings on playstations.

Petr
And that's why you should vote Republican. I'm glad we took this opportunity to have a really productive conversation.

----------------

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
You should totally try to pay them! But, I think the maximum fine for not paying a medical bill is just dirty looks from the rest of us who do pay our medical bills and now have to pay a little extra because the $2000 you didn't pay is now evenly distributed over the rest of our costs.

You should be good. Leave your fingerprints where ever. Except dead hookers. I wouldn't do that.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

Manifisto

posting smiling posted:

another important point is that if you're young, healthy, you never get colds, you go to the gym, etc., like me, then you don't need healthcare, and it's better to spend your savings on playstations.

honestly if you ever find yourself actually needing medical care, at that point you are a drain on society and a cost rather than a profit center to insurers, so you might as well have the courtesy to die quickly to spare everyone the burden and expense

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Petr posted:

follow-up question: what if I'm the biggest guy

You have to kick your own rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87w655s3xKc&t=57s

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manifisto posted:

honestly if you ever find yourself actually needing medical care, at that point you are a drain on society and a cost rather than a profit center to insurers, so you might as well have the courtesy to die quickly to spare everyone the burden and expense

this is literally how mental healthcare works around here :unsmigghh:

Elusif

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ome time at the dollar storre i heard a loud bang. a woman had a heart attack and plowed into 2 cars. nobody was seriously hurt.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Yobgoblin posted:

ome time at the dollar storre i heard a loud bang. a woman had a heart attack and plowed into 2 cars. nobody was seriously hurt.

I'm glad no one was hurt, the thought of being attacked simultaneously by all those hearts at once...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

deep dish peat moss

Or pay someone else to do it for you... but that's not cheap in prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

el accidente, coches choque

• Locked thread