Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Puerco
Feb 18, 2017
"There are the things we know we know. Those are the known knowns. There are the known unknowns or the thing we know we don't know. Then, there are the unknown unknowns or the things we don't know that we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
"Blunt Telegram"

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
"As for America and the rest of European world, I want to live in a nation that reflects my traditions and values, and I do not want my people to become a minority in the nations my own forefathers built. Interestingly, that is same goal that most Israelis and most Jews who support Israel endorse for the Jewish state." - Maya Angelou

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
heres a good one:

one's thoughts are not reality, but perception

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
you yourself have a moral responsibility to dymystify your notion of a cliche relationship in pursuit of the personal definition of true love

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
my name is controversy

El Puerco
Feb 18, 2017
Beat Your Woman Every Morning. If you do not know why, She does.

From that movie Rendition

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i fart, i fart again

you cant handle the fart

somebody farted in the waterhole

theres a fart in my boot

frankly my dear, i just farted

faaaaaaaartt (like stellaaaaaa)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
"All this age eats you up. You don't remember the fear-- so much of it-- so little of you. The lunge beneath the blanket."

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
So if you think you're worthy of being a devil's advocate (specimen of intelligence) it follows that a square up between men in this modern-judged-by-an-open-book social world in that the weaker man (that whom perceives themselves as being more likely to die in the activity of what the public receives as fair combat) would logically back down, avoid, or stall out of self-preservation behaviour.This hypothetical scenarion illustrates the concept that ideas and notions are intelligent and alive when paired with satisying one's physiological imperatives for survival

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I popped out my finger
It smelled like ____

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
Proving that if you are logically coherent you can give someone a ride through their humanistic unknowns

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
to live is to exist, to exist is to live

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
Good horror movie plot, if you deal when you are innocent you have to keep that consequence room clean in your memory house. So only a slick guy still lives there.

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
Conspiracy theory: in the intelligence age people are so adept at empathetic communication, the thought police are the real sentinels of media as they judge your path

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
"You want make sum fuk?"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God drat it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
"But dad I can only bear playing this because I set my mind up to not have any memory of me looking like this so I can enjoy the the bleeding edge of competetion online" A phrase some of you gonna adopt

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dangerous thot posted:

"But dad I can only bear playing this because I set my mind up to not have any memory of me looking like this so I can enjoy the the bleeding edge of competetion online" A phrase some of you gonna adopt

''Wat'' - Wat Grandma

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"The Foo Fighters rule!" - Kurt Cobain

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
Love is throwing your soul like a media boomerang. You receive a virus in return. Then you tame the virus which serves as an extra layer of protection for the mental-symbiosis developed in relationships.

a dangerous thot fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 18, 2017

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
I have the best intellectual real estate, safe against plagiarism.

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
What you need to know to suddenly find yourself stuck bartering in a foreign tongue to a shopkeep about where you live in the busy streets of a lost and hidden city: metaphor is the mastery of concept

a dangerous thot fucked around with this message at 07:32 on May 18, 2017

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"Each of us is little more than the meager residue of the infinite unrealized possibilities of our lives."
--JG Ballard, The Terminal Beach

"Screech-growl."
--the Moth Man

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
but an insidious mind virus is really scary

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
that unpacks into a stronger identity than your own. Ps who still carries their birth flame like an Olympic torch?

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
I warm my own pandoras box

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
Oh what you need to know to make proper sense of that: to be compelling is to be able to crash someone's consciousness into your wave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
dye my money stygian teal

a dangerous thot fucked around with this message at 20:44 on May 18, 2017

• Locked thread