Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scroon

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

If any dopey kid seems to have the girls all over him don't get involved you'll get bamboozled by his arbitrary charm and sucked into dumbassed shenigans
Oh preach it friend

I was just minding my business as a master-chef-who-is-inexplicably-also-a-substitute-teacher when a chance encounter with an awkward but well-meaning senior now has me roped in a 6-way battle for his affections. I just wanted to teach high school students and master the perfect Tonkatsu Ramen and now I'm fending off an intergalactic lady spacecop, a studious no-frills classmate, the school's top female track star, a rich debutante who uses fantastic displays of wealth to mask her social insecurities, and a woman who is also sometimes a cat.

I think I'm going to lose my jobs and I don't know how this all happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

eonwe posted:

You should see if there are any students there with a lot of latent potential and then mentor them. At the right moment (such as at a quiz bowl), that latent potential will explode in a dramatic and magical transformation scene and they will easily win the competition.

i really appreciate this advice, senpai, but i WAS top of my class at Magical Education Arcade Abenobashi (Inverted Nightmare Zone). this is familiar terrain for me, and in fact i often struggle to mentor up to 30 protagonists in a single class.
thankfully the older kids, 14 and 15 year olds, have often given up on dreams and consigned themselves to NPC roles so gently caress me if I can get a single word out of them.

crimes

• Locked thread