Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Either my memory is spotty or they randomly distribute the various special Cyframe parts, because I recall opening a hidden passage within the first game and having the Megaphone parts for the Eugene battle. It makes me wonder if it's actually possible to get all of them in a single run, considering I don't think I've ever managed it myself. Then again, I never ran the tower more than once. Also, a bit of an exploit that I feel deserves bringing up is the fact that the funds you receive at the end of a dungeon crawl are only dependent on who you have as your third party member for the boss fight. A common strategy was to bring Pepper or Chain for the actual dungeon crawl, then have Gre accompany you for the boss in order to avoid losing any of your reward money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Unknown Quantity posted:

Either my memory is spotty or they randomly distribute the various special Cyframe parts

It depends on which parts, exactly. Some parts spawn in very specific areas, but some are in random chests sprinkled throughout the game. It's anarchy.

• Locked thread