Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

monkeytennis posted:

Very nice but how do you apply the mustard and ketchup?

Im glad you asked.

First you heat the bread and cut off the tip.
After you impale the bread on a polished steel spike, you take it down and pump the sauces into the hole.
Following the teachings of archimedes, the sausage pushesthe sauces from the bottom up the shaft until, if meassured correctly, they almost spill over the rim.
Then you stuff the sausage in and apply the cap on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Come to think of it, you create an opening by sticking it on a spike, lube it up and then gently but firmly slide a hot sausage object in.
This is basically a bread fleshlight.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Breadlight
Someone must have tried that.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Breadlight
Someone must have tried that.

Just be careful what kind of mustard you use.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Just be careful what kind of mustard you use.

And whole grain might leave some scratches.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

monkeytennis posted:

Very nice but how do you apply the mustard and ketchup?

Piled high

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
'I get knocked down': man hit by bus gets back up again and heads to pub

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

:britain: pissing the night away~

Tawd
Oct 24, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

:britain: pissing the night away~

I'm half expecting a rush of armchair experts pointing out how easily survivable the entire incident was, either due to our smaller buses and their pathetically underpowered diesel engines, or alternatively, how driving on the left lessens impacts due to prevailing weather fronts from across the Atlantic :fsmug:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Tawd posted:

I'm half expecting a rush of armchair experts pointing out how easily survivable the entire incident was, either due to our smaller buses and their pathetically underpowered diesel engines, or alternatively, how driving on the left lessens impacts due to prevailing weather fronts from across the Atlantic :fsmug:

Bendy buses saved countless lives. Can't hit anyone when you're on the side of the road on fire.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I know this is fictitious, but a few years ago I saw a youtube (posted here) of some kind of televised call in where guys could talk to working girls. Like the televised version of a cam-site. In the videos instead of having the girls do sexy things, the guy would go on and on about cricket. "Do you watch the cricket?" and would ignore any attempts by the women to keep things X-rated.

I know this wasn't a fever dream. It was weird and hilarious, and it was like a more real version of Adventure Call.

Can anyone help me find this? It's a super british thing and I lack the knowledge of cricket or English slang to find those videos again.

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

basic hitler posted:

I know this is fictitious, but a few years ago I saw a youtube (posted here) of some kind of televised call in where guys could talk to working girls. Like the televised version of a cam-site. In the videos instead of having the girls do sexy things, the guy would go on and on about cricket. "Do you watch the cricket?" and would ignore any attempts by the women to keep things X-rated.

I know this wasn't a fever dream. It was weird and hilarious, and it was like a more real version of Adventure Call.

Can anyone help me find this? It's a super british thing and I lack the knowledge of cricket or English slang to find those videos again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqBmxjz4kro

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/880017621139247105

oi mate a chav nicked me justice but we caught him

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Still the sexiest English woman ever.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i never thought i'd see this poo poo again. :lol: thank you

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

lol some goon who works as a camera operator ended up doing some of the filming at one of those phone channels and it was as weird and awkward as you can imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Peak Britain.

EDIT - also, hey flatscan, we met at that goon meet at the tiki bar south of the river back in gently caress knows when.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jul 7, 2017

• Locked thread