Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

lmao

just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id move to england if i could be rich + keep my guns

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

this guy owns

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

ive been watching britains got talent and ive come to the conclusion that pretty much every british person is at least a bit weird looking

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

ive been watching britains got talent and ive come to the conclusion that pretty much every british person is at least a bit weird looking

it's the centuries of inbreeding

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer

one of these is me

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
there was a female British exchange student in my class once and I asked her if it was true that British people butter their soda glasses and she looked at me like "wtf are you talking about"

I got trolled by an Internet meme and ruined my chances with her :/

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

you shouldve asked to bother her brown

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Blue Raider posted:

you shouldve asked to bother her brown

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

this guy owns

What are those weirdos in the back doing with their hands on each others asses?

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What are those weirdos in the back doing with their hands on each others asses?

that's gay sex

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oi m8 her bums got me gobbered

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

Rant incoming but as someone who dislikes the UK, this past year has been amazing. In no particular order:

1) Brexit is the best thing to ever happen. Voted themselves out of the EU after they transferred money into eastern european infrastructure and allowed my native country (truck drivers lol) to build roads, factories and take their jobs and now they are making sure they get none of the benefits of their investment.

2) Strengthening EU relationships because everybody hates them anyway and now we can all get along on the one common theme of how poo poo the UK is.

3) :laffo: at their poo poo rear end currency and their upcoming economic fall in the next 2-3 years. I don't know what's better - that my USD will make my visit to their country cheap as gently caress when I eventually decide to go, or all the English muppets who I work with in NYC seeing their net worth drop by like 20% last year. I laughed so hard at how one of these these guys prided himself as being better than Americans/Europeans/everyone and then had to delay buying a house for another year because of Brexit last summer.

4) The fact that their aging population means they're gonna have to turn to immigration pretty hard in the near future, esp. when all the Europeans leave. They seemed to not like muslims coming into their country during the Brexit vote, but after they just pissed all of Europe off, who the hell do they think they're gonna get coming to their country over the next 20 yrs? It's gonna be amazing.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Any country that has people that say "Pip Pip Cheerio" is dumb as gently caress.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its pretty lol for a mainland european to hate on England because thats the one country germany couldnt manage to dickslap in the 20th century

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Piss de Bundy posted:

?is this

?

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

its pretty lol for a mainland european to hate on England because thats the one country germany couldnt manage to dickslap in the 20th century

Who gives a poo poo about Germany you tard? I was born in Eastern Europe and live in NYC.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
How does the U.K. Work? Does everyone just ride Britain? Is Wales chill? Can I get a vasectomy in Scottland if I live in Nottingham?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Aqualung posted:

Who gives a poo poo about Germany you tard? I was born in Eastern Europe and live in NYC.

apparently you because you just got mad about england

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Harald posted:

?is this

?

hes doing it wrong if it is

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

:laffo: not mad, really loving happy to be honest. Also still never mentioned Germany but you seem to be triggered so I must have done something right.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Aqualung posted:

:laffo: not mad, really loving happy to be honest. Also still never mentioned Germany but you seem to be triggered so I must have done something right.

i literally have no idea what you're talking about other than the fact you sassed me unprovoked

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

are you the person i was replying to? if so i wasn't really paying attention to your effort post

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Blue Raider posted:

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
post about british stuff you wankers

not bloody europe, BRITAIN

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Password_Is_Taco
Jun 6, 2013
was bored by the economic lecture(houses lol) but then i saw a butt and a billie piper gif and now i feel better

also blood pudding loving owns

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Neil Kinnock got sassed at a Labour Party conference so he followed the guy into the men's room and beat the poo poo out of him. If only Jimmy Carter could have hosed a guy up with a 2 by 4 back in the late 70s we could have an elder statesman to be proud of too.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

One day I'm gonna visit the British land and I swear to god if every woman's naughty bits are blurry like in the OP I'm gonna murder every single son of a bitch on those soggy rear end islands. :saddowns:

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Szyznyk posted:

Neil Kinnock got sassed at a Labour Party conference so he followed the guy into the men's room and beat the poo poo out of him. If only Jimmy Carter could have hosed a guy up with a 2 by 4 back in the late 70s we could have an elder statesman to be proud of too.

I skimmed his Wikipedia page and didn't see anything about that. Source? Preferably the Sun or the Mirror saying something completely insane.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

theres a place called here called "scunt-thorpe" and I think thats just super

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Piss de Bundy posted:

um this is britain.bmp not shamefulbooty.png

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

bitmap posted:

theres a place called here called "scunt-thorpe" and I think thats just super

highest unsolved murder rate in the UK dontchaknow

(mystery solved - its the poorly locked steelworks)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

alpaca diseases posted:

um this is britain.bmp not shamefulbooty.png

Those two things are closely related

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jun 2, 2017

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
This is a shameful start to a thread about my homeland.

Let's get down to business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Aqualung posted:

u mad

• Locked thread