Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Depends if you ask. If your tooth is that manky that they go for extraction then why would you want it though?

Unless it's wisdom teeth, and then yeah you can have those if you ask.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ive still got mine in my mouth

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
If it's not perfectly white it can GET THE gently caress OUT OF MY MOUTH

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Dominios is alright when you can get 2-for-1, then you can pick up two larges for £16 and it's not too extortionate for a treat. I have no clue why anyone puts sweetcorn (or any vegitable) on a pizza, but I'm open to trying an egg.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Pizza is a vegetable.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

All pizza must have one delicious, salty anchovy laid delicately on every slice.

Also feta is great on pizza.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It seems odd that something as benign as sweetcorn can elicit such strong negative opinions. It's almost as if the British public is wrong about nearly everything, including pizza toppings.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I top off a cheese and Tom pizza with jam

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

communism bitch posted:

Dominos is far more generous with the toppings. Also pizza hut tastes weirdly cheap and artificial in a way that dominos dont.

i know it's all lovely chain pizza and some yank is probably reading this and shaking his head right now but gat dang i love me some dominos when i actually have money to piss away. Why is pizza so freaking expensive in this country, though? I was chatting with americans in another thread a while back and when i told then that dominos pizzas were basically £15 each here they all nearly fainted.

Dominos is top tier when it comes to "which place shoves the most garlic parmesan bits on their stuff", which is the most important criteria in flash frozen fast food pizza.

Little Ceasar has the best worst breadsticks. $5 for what is barely not raw dough covered in all the garmesan.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

There's nothing wrong with sweetcorn on pizza except that there's always any number of better options available. Nobody picks sweetcorn out as their favourite, same as how nobody really likes the green Opal Fruits but you'll eat them if that's what's on offer.

communism bitch posted:

i know it's all lovely chain pizza and some yank is probably reading this and shaking his head right now but gat dang i love me some dominos when i actually have money to piss away.
Apply this to chicken and you have Nando's. Sometimes you just want to pay too much money for average chicken and pretend that you're better and healthier than KFC. Richard Herring did a bit about this but I can't find it on YouTube.

TACD fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 31, 2017

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Do dominos still do those little £2.50 garlic pizzas because they were amazeballs

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Just looked at the Domino website and they have most pizzas for 19 quid wtf? Just get the stuff from your local takeaway place, it'll be similar quality and only cost a tenner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
New thread up to talk about pizzas and pizza toppings. (And the future of the UK Left.)

• Locked thread