Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Sancho posted:

I am embarrassed to share a country with anyone who doesn't like fireworks

hosed up that you're embarrassed by dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Fireworks are legal in CA.

"Safe and sane" fireworks are not fireworks.

naem
May 29, 2011

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
The animals here don't like the fireworks. It sounds like Mosul outside, even now. I'm not a big fan of home fireworks. Last year when I had to do some stump blasting, I let my neighbors know so they wouldn't freak out. Most of them were cool, one fella was like "you better not get dirt on my driveway".

That guy hit my house with a few bottle rockets last night. "Just having some fun" he apologized on the phone after sleeping it off.

I like to have fun, too.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Harakiri Potter posted:

The animals here don't like the fireworks. It sounds like Mosul outside, even now. I'm not a big fan of home fireworks. Last year when I had to do some stump blasting, I let my neighbors know so they wouldn't freak out. Most of them were cool, one fella was like "you better not get dirt on my driveway".

That guy hit my house with a few bottle rockets last night. "Just having some fun" he apologized on the phone after sleeping it off.

I like to have fun, too.

What a cool story lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Harakiri Potter posted:

I like to have fun, too.

That's actually really nice of him to apologize. SEems like a mensch

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

That's actually really nice of him to apologize. SEems like a mensch

"Actually the thing I did was extremely fun" wow what a great apology.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you dislike guns and fireworks you most likely have a small dick and enjoy being pissed on and penetrated by real men

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

olaf2022 posted:

"Safe and sane" fireworks are not fireworks.

You say, itt filled with complaints about idiot neighbors with bottle rockets.

Besides we have wild fires to consider.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Blue Train posted:

If you dislike guns and fireworks you most likely have a small dick and enjoy being pissed on and penetrated by real men

people who like guns and fireworks evolved to have smaller dicks so that they're less likely to blow them off

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Please make sure your drones are safe. Today is a dangerous day for drones as fireworks can damage or even destroy them. Keep your drone in a box and make sure all the doors and windows in your home are shut to prevent the drone from escaping and exploding into a million pieces.

• Locked thread