Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Because no one gives two shits about the British giving us a country, but gently caress yeah whizz whizz boom boom all week long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really would like some sleep though

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
That last one wasn't fireworks, that was me shooting my chopper into the air

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Come step to me and I'll fill your rear end full of lead old man

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I'm sorry all the freedom happening outside your walls is bothering you, commie.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
long live the queen. hakuna matata

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's purge night, bitch

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Just pretend the fireworks are going off because you entered the tiny castle on your way to saving the princess.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
put on a fan or ac unit in your room to block out the noise

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Go for a relaxing night drive, and open fire on anyone you see setting off fireworks

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
alcohol & explosives is awesome FYI.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Fireworks are loving retarded. Wish that Giants player died after dinking around with them, losing a few fingers was too good for him. A stupid tradition for a bunch of stupid people. I'm from WA and I say gently caress em' all.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
If you set off a large enough explosion, the others will realize the futility of trying to compete with you and stop

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If you set off a large enough explosion, the others will realize the futility of trying to compete with you, and stop

reminds me of the soviet experiment with the emperor bomb, or 'tsar bomba'.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Woooooo! Shiny lights!!! Loud noises!!! :fap:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If you set off a large enough explosion, the others will realize the futility of trying to compete with you and stop

Or it will escalate until someone brings C4 to an M80 party.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ProfessorMurder posted:

Or it will escalate until someone brings C4 to an M80 party.

Obvious solution: do not lose

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Obvious solution: do not lose

one must open fire. hips locked, know ur cover

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Go to sleep

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dolphin posted:

Because no one gives two shits about the British giving us a country, but gently caress yeah whizz whizz boom boom all week long

On a scale of 40-70, how old are you?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

On a scale of 40-70, how old are you?
Semen

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Man gently caress American pride

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

Fireworks are loving retarded. Wish that Giants player died after dinking around with them, losing a few fingers was too good for him. A stupid tradition for a bunch of stupid people. I'm from WA and I say gently caress em' all.

I'm from CA and I say I'd at least like to have the opportunity to blow my fingers off, check your fireworks privilege :smith:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
GONNA LIGHT SOME M80S NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE OP!

EAT A MOTHERFUCKIN HOT DOG OP!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Kuato posted:

Fireworks are loving retarded. Wish that Giants player died after dinking around with them, losing a few fingers was too good for him.
their pass rush would be nonexistent if JPP died, so i'm glad he's alive

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I WORK TONIGHT YOU loving poo poo, GIVE IT A REST OR I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND loving KICK YOU TO SLEEP

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

ILL SUVE THAT FIRECRAKCRE WHER THE SUN DON'T SHINE@@@!!!!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
are you telling me you don't sleep with the white-noise embrace from a Penncrest box fan from the 70s?
this calls for some mccarthyism

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

I could watch the gently caress out of some fireworks right now.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
in my neighborhood it's like a fun game for residents and cops, which ones are the REAL gunshots??? :unsmith:

the answer is never zero

liking pretty lights is cool, blowing things up just because you're the simpleton who wants thing to go boom is BAF (basic as f)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Look at Bruno Mars go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMivT7MJ41M

That boy can dance!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fireworks started going off around 10pm yesterday, then a storm rolled in. It's been nothing but heavy rain and thunder for a while now. God is good.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i wonder how many people will bankrupt themselves and their family with medical bills after sustaining an injury while drunkenly setting off cheap fireworks from china to celebrate american independence

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I hear North Korea is getting ready to send some celebratory fireworks over to you in Alaska. :patriot:

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

olaf2022 posted:

I'm from CA and I say I'd at least like to have the opportunity to blow my fingers off, check your fireworks privilege :smith:
Drop by my town (in CA), it's famous for its three huge displays of illegal fireworks, you can get your face blasted by other people's fireworks being set off about 30 feet from my house, so it doesn't even cost you anything!
Edit: Also they've been setting small amounts of them off for three nights in a row already, and they also do it around any kind of sport game victory, 5th of May, New Year, and every second Tuesday for no reason. Fireworks? More like firejerks.

roomforthetuna fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jul 4, 2017

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

olaf2022 posted:

Fireworks are legal in CA.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I do wish they'd stop after 11pm but nooo

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I am embarrassed to share a country with anyone who doesn't like fireworks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
This thread is full of shameful americans