Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This album is definitely front-loaded and the second half is weaker than the first. There are multiple skips after Incognito IMO. It kinda sounds like they went from making a Justice studio album to making a Justice film score for a few tracks there, and it's not particularly interesting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
^^ yeah it’s hugely front loaded, it really trails off imo

Skeezy posted:

Neverender is the better Tame Impala song.

:agreed:

Most of the album is ok for me but that song’s a banger.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
In my opinion the album falls apart on Explorer. The Miguel song is cool, and the final track with Thundercat is also, but it just doesn't really recover after the album takes a boring turn.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

In my opinion the album falls apart on Explorer. The Miguel song is cool, and the final track with Thundercat is also, but it just doesn't really recover after the album takes a boring turn.

I've listened twice now and I agree with this, Moonlight to Explorer is cool but I think it should end at the Thundercat song literally.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Porter's marshmello arc is complete all that's left is his own flavor of red bull

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah but he's coming to Charlotte and I'm gonna go bc he's a local lol

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdC0JxPYKds

They're so French, omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Only thing missing is some cheese and a white flag.