Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
In this Spider-Man universe uncle Ben was a child molester or something, no one seems to be sad or affected by his death whatsoever and he's only mentioned once in passing.

Aunt May also serves no purpose, like most characters in the movie she is only there to deliver one noteworthy line and then the rest of her dialogue is quips and punchlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
I just watched civil war again. The scene is Peter's apartment is perfect. Tom holland's delivery is great

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just saw this last night. Movie good.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
If you don't like this movie, its just not going to work out between us. Sorry.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I hope whatever sequel they make has Carnage as the villain.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Azuth0667 posted:

I hope whatever sequel they make has Carnage as the villain.

They're making a venom movie in 2018

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I thought that died?

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
The commercial with that one stupid song turned me off. Also all super hero movies are trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If you enjoy a 15 year old boy spreading his legs in front of you for an hour and a half you'll love this film.

• Locked thread