Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

a kitten posted:

Demon Kukuri: too powerful?

very powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Old JoJos, the pathetic Guru Guru rabbit, "I can never wear them again!," Juju's weird notes and happy "Help!," there were so many great moments this episode.
I'm pretty sure every G-Fantasy pose was a reference to something and this show is just the best.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I hope weird old men is the anime trend that takes off

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Oh god this series is almost over

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
G truely is the manliest letter in the alphabet.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I can't believe the hero literally exploited exterior collisions to clip through an invisible wall. This game fuckin sucks.

Edit:

FauxLeather fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Dec 5, 2017

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Gipple is my spirit anime.

Also I was glad I recognized at least one reference: One of the G-Fantasy used a Rose Whip like Kurama on Yu Yu Hakusho's OP

Fangz posted:

Oh god this series is almost over

:gonk:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I honestly thought the episode was only half over when The Bit about Giri being a manifestation of Kukuri's wish to for an adventure. this show is so good I want there to be more of it, that takes some doing.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Vampire guy is Giri, isn't he? This explains why it was so convenient that Giri's seal broke when they escaped from Lef island...

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Fangz posted:

Vampire guy is Giri, isn't he? This explains why it was so convenient that Giri's seal broke when they escaped from Lef island...

Probably. I don’t doubt there’s some truth to Him being revived via Kukuri’s desire for adventure but is it not the realm of demons to speak half truths?

Also I have money on Giri being the Boyfriend of the GuruGuru user mentioned when talk of the sealing spell started (the grass tower, I think)?

Honestly it’s hard to imagine Kukuri creating something that would try to choke Raid (or anyone for that matter) out even by virtue of mistake.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Dec 13, 2017

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I feel so bad for Raid :(

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I feel so bad for Raid :(

Raid's gonna learn from this experience and find a new girl who appreciates his dope flow.

Someone he's never kidnapped.

Eela6 fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 15, 2017

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I'm on the fence about that twist for now but "I'm proud of you for holding it together" was such a tearjerker

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

FauxLeather posted:

I'm on the fence about that twist for now but "I'm proud of you for holding it together" was such a tearjerker

There's a basic kindness to this show I really appreciate. Even old man north-north gets his time in the limelight :3:

rvm
May 6, 2013

Eela6 posted:

There's a basic kindness to this show I really appreciate. Even old man north-north gets his time in the limelight :3:

This is show is the best thing that came out this year, anime or otherwise.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

That ending was wonderful

please let there be a sequel

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

rvm posted:

This is show is the best thing that came out this year, anime or otherwise.

I disagree, but I don't want to put down mahoujin guru guru, which owns in pretty much every possible way.

Let's just say there were a lot of good animes this year :)

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Of course this series would end with New Game+. :allears:

With the exception of one episode, this series was golden from beginning to end.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I didn't watch many shows from this year at all, but I'm glad this is one of the few I picked. Genuinely one of the most funny and uplifting shows I know.
https://a.pomf.cat/gkedtn.webm

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Little late but what a great ending to a great show.

Man, I hope we do get a sequel, I mean, apparently it exists in manga form, so why not?

Magical Circle Guru Guru 2

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=19007

Started in 2012 and Ongoing, far as I can tell.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Show was great. Nike is the greatest hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012
https://my.mixtape.moe/qkhkky.mp3

• Locked thread