Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Pajser posted:

and here i thought idiocy was caused by lack of access to education

you have been misinformed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Neurosis posted:

so intelligence is only determined by environment. gotcha.

oh schools just grow like trees, right?

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
that's why there is an "Ivy league"

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Pajser posted:

oh schools just grow like trees, right?

are you being intentionally dense in the purpose of making poo poo jokes i'm finding it really hard to tell

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Neurosis posted:

are you being intentionally dense in the purpose of making poo poo jokes i'm finding it really hard to tell

i thought this was a comedy forum

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Psycho Society posted:

maybe it's the people who can manage the incredibly complex task of squirting babies into each other who are the smart ones.

How small are these babies lol right?? Just asking the questions everyone else is too scared to ask!! I know how babies work!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pajser posted:

i thought this was a comedy forum

Comedy hasn't grown here in a long time Son.

*spits chew on the side of the road and climbs into his old beater pick up *

Just hasn't been the same since all those megacorps there took the jobs away. At first they said it was just for news, but once people started going they set down roots and stayed. Ain't no one to tend these crops now.

Well I'd best get back to Virginia. She get ornery if I don't show before nightfall.

*sighs*

If I were in your shoes young man I'd turn towards that setting sun. Ride west, and don't think about anything behind you. Forge and find new soil for comedy. Comedy you can raise a family in. Comedy that will last.

And with his words i pondered on the hood of my car, listening to Marc Maron and Synthpop until well after dark. At midnight I got the spray can from the trunk and huffed myself stupid, and woke to a brown bear eating my legs.

As I sat there reflecting my existence in the entrails dripping from the cub's muzzle I realized.

im gay?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Only couples with good genetics should have kids !!

How come the State is all about protecting "the precious children" but aren't against people with low intelligence or bad genetics from cursing that child to a future of pain & misery ??

Are kids a privilege or a right ? I think they should be privilege since we're going to have 10 Billion people by 2050 :(

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Comedy hasn't grown here in a long time Son.

*spits chew on the side of the road and climbs into his old beater pick up *

Just hasn't been the same since all those megacorps there took the jobs away. At first they said it was just for news, but once people started going they set down roots and stayed. Ain't no one to tend these crops now.

Well I'd best get back to Virginia. She get ornery if I don't show before nightfall.

*sighs*

If I were in your shoes young man I'd turn towards that setting sun. Ride west, and don't think about anything behind you. Forge and find new soil for comedy. Comedy you can raise a family in. Comedy that will last.

And with his words i pondered on the hood of my car, listening to Marc Maron and Synthpop until well after dark. At midnight I got the spray can from the trunk and huffed myself stupid, and woke to a brown bear eating my legs.

As I sat there reflecting my existence in the entrails dripping from the cub's muzzle I realized.

im gay?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Having a mom who works doesn't make you gay.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I.C. posted:

Having a mom who works doesn't make you gay.

News flash homie: my mom worked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

News flash homie: my mom worked

Likewise, chico.

• Locked thread