Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Aussie CSGO is godlike. I started drunkenly singing Walzting matilda once and five of the people opn hte server started playing different recordings of it along with me.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the gently caress did anyone ever micro as a zerg i have ten billion control groups and my production facilities aren't centralised for easily adding to groups and most of my units into the early midgame die so easily anyway there's barely any point in micro so i spend 90% of the time playing around with production and clicking in the general area of the map where a fight is happening

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

one day ill get on my smurf and queue mm with you wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

one day ill get on my smurf and queue mm with you wormskull

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
remember when that guy got chased out of fyad by someone beating him at brood war? good days

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Neurosis posted:

remember when that guy got chased out of fyad by someone beating him at brood war? good days

I don't man. Sorry. Wish I knew a bit more Fyad lore then I do but well, I have a job man... Peace.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I don't man. Sorry. Wish I knew a bit more Fyad lore then I do but well, I have a job man... Peace.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you just take the story of Brad Shoemaker flaming people on NeoGAF and challenging them to SC2 duels and get every single detail wrong or did Jeff Gerstmann post on this website 17 years ago.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Did you just take the story of Brad Shoemaker flaming people on NeoGAF and challenging them to SC2 duels and get every single detail wrong or did Jeff Gerstmann post on this website 17 years ago.

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

I think that happened in the podcast forum here actually

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

In Training posted:

99% sure it actually happened in fyad of all places.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Neurosis posted:

99% sure it actually happened in fyad of all places.

pretty sure you're thinking of these guys

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=235

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=465

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

yeah that's it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bump. sc2 is going free to play. apparently you get legacy of the void full multiplayer with no strings attached. guess when they started selling cosmetics for it it was so successful they could just do this lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
trying to contain laughter I am definitely going to start playing Starcraft now.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

extremebuff posted:

bump. sc2 is going free to play. apparently you get legacy of the void full multiplayer with no strings attached. guess when they started selling cosmetics for it it was so successful they could just do this lol

i just bought this bitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

trying to contain laughter I am definitely going to start playing Starcraft now.

lmao i dont expect anyone to, just interesting that this finally happened

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Sex Tragedy posted:

i just bought this bitch

loving same here. I got both expansions at once not too long ago like a FOOL

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

IdealFlaws posted:

loving same here. I got both expansions at once not too long ago like a FOOL

but that means you can play the engrossing single player campaign and learn how the Zerg were a noble warrior race before being corrupted

e: wrote that as a joke but then I remembered it was real

P-Mack fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Nov 4, 2017

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Lol I'm trying to get through the campaign but it's tough to stay interested. I hear protoss story is significantly better. I hope it is true

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Just build mass battlecruisers in the terran campaign and mass mutas on zerg.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Sourdough Sam posted:

Just build mass battlecruisers in the terran campaign and mass mutas on zerg.

Will do brother.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

extremebuff posted:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

IdealFlaws posted:

Lol I'm trying to get through the campaign but it's tough to stay interested. I hear protoss story is significantly better. I hope it is true

well. if you mean the campaign, maybe. if you mean the story, no, it's all trash.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the story in the sc2 campaigns is bad. theres some really impressive CG stuff of big cyber tanks blowing up big bugs but thats about it, the levels themselves though are really fun.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

P-Mack posted:

but that means you can play the engrossing single player campaign and learn how the Zerg were a noble warrior race before being corrupted

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Metzen is the greatest author in history

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Only character worth a drat is Jimmy as in "This is"

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

P-Mack posted:

i love blizzard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I might try vanilla wow

• Locked thread