Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:qq: facebook knows i enjoy cakes and dessert :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tfw jake zuckerberg personally reads your unsent messages

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i too hate it when i whisper my favourite brand of olives in my boyfriends ear while he fucks me and facebook suggests later on that i should be friends with a girl i went to high school with

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

enchiladasynopsis spies on you in the toilet

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

echinopsis posted:

tfw jake zuckerberg personally reads your unread messages

ftfy :smith:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

:[

pram
Jun 10, 2001

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
its cool if the poo poo u do on facepage is too trivial to care about but then a facial composite of your friends starts marketing that thing you like at everyone you know and now their telling you you need to go get it with them

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

echinopsis posted:

i too hate it when i whisper my favourite brand of olives in my boyfriends ear while he fucks me and facebook suggests later on that i should be friends with a girl i went to high school with

hows things with the boyfriend

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

does facebook look at nudes?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

echinopsis posted:

Are they Kalamatas or are they complete poo poo?

(Literally bulldoze every other olive tree and replace each one with a Kalamata. Not loving kidding either.)

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i find it hilarious that a site a guy made in his dorm room would one day be submitting evidence to a special prosecutor about a man his site helped elect

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

Programmatically looks away with a chased reservation, then looks back in aw.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
zuckerberg is standing at the window watching me take a fat poo poo

pram
Jun 10, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
mark zuckerberg has a glass office because of his commitment to transparency.

also security will threaten to throw you out of you take a picture of mark zuckerberg in his glass office

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
has anyone posted "mark suckerberg" yet

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

my friend's dad was talking to him about some extremely obscure niche dental product (mods) and ads for the product started showing up on my buddy's feed without him ever searching for it. ever.

zuckernerd don't gently caress around and Tim is always listening

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
what if likes, but also the government came knocking because you once thumbs upped a post made by someone associated with antifa

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
social networks should be publically owned infrastructure

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

That Robot posted:

i find it hilarious that a site a guy made in his dorm room would one day be submitting evidence to a special prosecutor about a man his site helped elect

what now? is this about the Russian ad thing?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Postmaster GBS posted:

my friend's dad was talking to him about some extremely obscure niche dental product (mods) and ads for the product started showing up on my buddy's feed without him ever searching for it. ever.

zuckernerd don't gently caress around and Tim is always listening

i wonder if they're sophisticated enough that they still manage to spy on me via my andoird friends

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

honestly with how good they are at tracking faces and putting those clues together voice recognition really doesn't seem that far fetched

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

basically what i'm saying is you already should have cut green-bubblers out of your life and if you still haven't at this point then what the gently caress

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Rex-Goliath posted:

basically what i'm saying is you already should have cut green-bubblers out of your life and if you still haven't at this point then what the gently caress

wtf is a green bubbler you nerd

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a stupid fucker who uses android

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

infernal machines posted:

what if likes, but also the government came knocking because you once thumbs upped a post made by someone associated with antifa

"what're you in for?"

"emptyquoting leftists" :smith:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Hammerite posted:

don't sign you're posts

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
imagine being the intern that reads everyones messages to determine which ones are interesting enough for zuckerberg to read

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Hammerite posted:

if you have to ask....

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

BONGHITZ posted:

yes and ive heard they have an algorithm that automatically rates their hotness

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

5D AUTISM SPEX posted:

imagine being the intern that reads everyones messages to determine which ones are interesting enough for zuckerberg to read

there are algorithms that can scan images and detect if they contain dicks - no human needed

http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/article/2010-06/chatroulette-plans-genital-scanning-software-block-perverts

• Locked thread