Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltraine
Feb 8, 2017

by Smythe
I can remember being intensely jealous of his ability to froth the entire bowl. Did you ever examine your dad's hog in the act?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
how many sword fights u win

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
GBS: therapy sessions for OP being molested

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
no, because he's a deadbeat, thank you for listening op.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Were you sitting on his shoulders while he peed or what

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Yes, I watched your dad piss.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I watched your dad piss on me

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Preview of this thread over the course of the next 18 pages https://youtu.be/BoRYBkpXgOI

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
yes. still do, too.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Who watched their dad poop?

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Don't recall ever seeing him piss. Watched him cum though, a little too often for my liking in all honesty

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Ahahahaha. Oh god, this is something that really happened.

I remember being about 10 years old and playing on our schools brand new playground equipment with my older brother while my dad sat on a wooden bench watching us. While we were playing I looked in my father's direction and noticed a bunch of water hitting the ground right under him. Somehow, and I still don't loving understand how he was able to do it, he had covertly pulled his dick out, while wearing jean shorts, and tucked his dick between the boards of the bench to take a leak. His shorts didn't appear to be pulled down any, he was leaning forward a little with his hand down there to hold his dick, but otherwise (ignoring the piss) you wouldn't think hey theres a grown man pissing while seated on a bench. When we were like LOL wtf dad, he got a little angry and pretty much said STFU, had to piss.

Now that I think about it this playground was in a wide open field, and there were no bathrooms around, trees or anything. If he wanted privacy he would of had to walk up to the school building and piss in a corner or something, but even then the building was constructed in such a way that windows were facing every direction and someone inside would probably see you. I learned a valuable lesson that day.. That sometimes, one must go to extreme measures to relieve oneself while still appearing as if they are in fact, not doing so. Also, not to make fun of your dad because he is way bigger than you and will wreck your poo poo if you embarrass him.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
dad spray, so what

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Every chance I get.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

My dad always shits with the door open. And pisses sitting come to think of it, so I probably have.

Nigmasuckscocks
Mar 2, 2013
I stopped watching my dad piss when I was a kid. Every time was an increasingly disturbing Alejandro Jodoworski sequence.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
yeah and he had a big dick

but I have a small dick.

I don't understand genetics

maybe he's not my real dad?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never met my father. but yes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hey guys get this: dad piss. so what :D

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Yes. He pissed on me.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Nigmasuckscocks posted:

I stopped watching my dad piss when I was a kid. Every time was an increasingly disturbing Alejandro Jodoworski sequence.

:stonk:

Nigmasuckscocks
Mar 2, 2013

Lol my post worked

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I'll ask him to let me watch next time I see him

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
It's kinda hard not to :ohdear:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Thanks for your dad dick story, OP.

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015
Not that I remember but I must have at some point because I believed for the longest time that losing my foreskin would be the first sign of puberty.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
yeah

i'm taller, my foot is bigger and unless he's a grower i've got a bigger d too

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
we've both got quite large glans, looks more like a mushroom than a penis. i've yewt to find a vag that's shaped similarily, not that the women have complained other than it's too big, too big yet they still beg for more. more of the mushroom d

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
mushroom boyz, me dad an me. we're the shroom boyz, the pig headed big headed mushroom boyz

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
op wrote this one handed :stare:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

it's me. i'm the dad piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Dyna Soar posted:

mushroom boyz, me dad an me. we're the shroom boyz, the pig headed big headed mushroom boyz

lol

• Locked thread