Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoshi

:wrongcity:
it's weird that no one has talked about the web spiders weave to divide us, like our lives are a joke

it's not a matter of good and bad. spiders are naturally superior and don't respond to human tactics of jerking them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm hearing that spiders are good?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

cda posted:

i'm hearing that spiders are good?

I just heard that they were bad. The guy who said it was walking backwards and greeting everyone by saying "goodbye". Seemed trustworthy. He had eight legs.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
thanks for calling me in, peeps. post edited. sorry for lack of tw. :(

City of Glompton

my dsil (dear sister-in-law) is a spider and I'm getting really tired of fielding dumbass questions about her, like "oh aren't you afraid she'll eat your brother" and "does she leave cobwebs when she visits?"

actually she's awesome and she carefully consumes any webs she creates before she leaves. if she eats my db (dear brother) it's his own drat fault, she's out of his league tbh

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
two weeks ago a spider bit me 3 times in my sleep and the swelling was so big that 2 whole days later the venom got to my head and i almost fell down while walking to work, and i could tell it was affecting my whole cerebellum.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the day after we found a beige crab spider spun a giant perfect web in the front yard, my house is prone to these spiders, and we tried to light it on fire with an incense stick but it backfired and it climbed way up the tree. i later found and killed 11 spiders along the bushes in the back yard out of resentment

Robot Made of Meat

I'm pro-spider, and I don't care who knows it!

:spiderguy:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm pro-spider, and I don't care who knows it!

:spiderguy:

Ok. You're pro-spider. I get it. But is that good or bad, is what I want to know.

Jolo

there was a spider outside of our front door who kept making a gigantic web that stretched from the bottom of our roof all the way down to the ground at our porch, which was bad for anyone who wanted to go through the front door without walking through a gigantic web. That's one vote for bad.

but, that spider was skilled at making huge beautiful webs each day after I knocked his previous one down. That's a vote for good.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

spiders are good at sucking the juices out of small helpless insects

spiders are bad at small talk. way too many awkward silences, you know?

poverty goat

these guys live in my yard and are my friends:

Fredflonston

poverty goat posted:

these guys live in my yard and are my friends:

That guy could probably put someone in a headlock.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i love jumping spiders because they hang out around my sink and fuckin wreck the fruit flies i am cultivating intentionally in the dishes i am actively monitoring.

its called "unwashing" and its the latest craze.

crimes

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Spiders, or "land crabs," fill a vital niche in the ecosystem. As dirt and grime collects, dust bunnies spotaneously generate in the corners of rooms. As Australians can attest, any bunny infestation left to its own will quickly spread and choke out other life forms. Spiders are the primary predator keeping the dust bunny scourge in check. Without them, your whole house would fill up in a matter of weeks.

Manifisto

I dunno man, I'm kind of off spiders. I keep irradiating them and forcing them to bite me, and the superpowers I get in return SUCK. like, so now I can fart small cobwebs, I'm not vanquishing any evil that way

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Manifisto posted:

I dunno man, I'm kind of off spiders. I keep irradiating them and forcing them to bite me, and the superpowers I get in return SUCK. like, so now I can fart small cobwebs, I'm not vanquishing any evil that way

You could probably take down Doctor Flyman, the man who has the powers and size of a fly.

cda

by Hand Knit
Can't believe how many posters are just saying things about spiders without indicating if they're good or bad

cda

by Hand Knit
Me: Hitler, good or bad?
BYOB: When Hitler was eight, he considered becoming a priest.
Me: Okay, but was he good or bad?
BYOB: His dad's name was Alois.
Me: And that would make him good? Or bad?
BYOB: As of 2015, over 45,700 species of Hitler have been discovered.
Me: Let's play a game. It's called good or bad. I ask a question, and you can only reply with good or bad.
BYOB: Ok.
Me: Was Hitler good or bad?
BYOB: Good...
Me: Thank y-
BYOB: or bad. :evilbuddy:

google THIS

cda posted:

Me: Let's play a game. It's called good or bad. I ask a question, and you can only reply with good or bad.

chimi changa
I work in crawlspaces very frequently (anywhere from 2-20 hours per week), and id say I'm pro spider. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them.

Jolo

chimi changa posted:

I work in crawlspaces very frequently (anywhere from 2-20 hours per week), and id say I'm pro spider. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them.

"work in crawlspaces". Would it be accurate to say you work in "web design"? you're not fooling me. Pretty hard to do the hokey pokey with all those legs, isn't it?

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

cda posted:

Can't believe how many posters are just saying things about spiders without indicating if they're good or bad

maybe you should redirect yourself to the philosophy thread and learn about moral relativism, mate

because it's a really interesting topic and from your posting i can tell that you're a thoughtful person and would enjoy discussing deep questions like universal morality with other posters.

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to shoot a spider with a gun. Then when I die at age 69 if I go to heaven I'll know spiders were bad, and if I go to hell I'll know spiders were good.

Fredflonston

All you spider lovers

do yall remember that they can get you?

A spider can totally get you and then you know you fi'na smash that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

cda posted:

one time i found a spider adjacent to a drum recording studio

• Locked thread