Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

say no to bats posted:

I still used this but I could count on one finger the number of people I still talk to on

Same.

I'm not liking Skype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
I guess the AIM field on my profile is pointless now. Need to get Radium to update the forums code again.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The end of an era.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
time makes fools of us all

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i cannot explain why this bums me out. i havent used it in yersa

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yahoo chat is still going apparently

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
gently caress yahoo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

My username here was once my SN on AIM. It came to me in a dream. That's my story. gently caress y'all.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
a/s/l :bigtran:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Rip aim

We must all watch this music video in remembrance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQt0F0CN5A

(I can't believe the music video was unearthed after all those years)

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Have you folks tried ICQ and telegram?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
western union stopped doing those in 2006

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

western union stopped doing those in 2006

So the cool kids are on insta? Cause I exclusively communicate using a hexadecimal smoke signal system.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Lurks Morington posted:

So the cool kids are on insta? Cause I exclusively communicate using a hexadecimal smoke signal system.

I think the kids use PictoChat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

FisheyStix posted:

Good news discord exists

• Locked thread