Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a fragile ego

Living your childhood with fairies that are essentially deities who can will anything into existence, would you doubt the existence of God? Once hes old enough hell probably realize this and become atheist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

can cosmo create a mountain so big that timmy can't lift it?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Timmy and the Problem of Evil

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
hoo boy that cartoon did not age well

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
the father, the son, and the green haired George Costanza

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
If I remember my fairy odd parents lore, when he grows up he'll forget all about them and the magical adventures he's had. So probably not

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
And if by chance he does remember, hell remember that he also meet Santa clause and the Easter Bunny and if those things of Christian religion are real then so might Jesus and God

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

And if by chance he does remember, hell remember that he also meet Santa clause and the Easter Bunny and if those things of Christian religion are real then so might Jesus and God

Of course that's not taking into account that Danny phantom exists in the same universe and there are no ghosts in Christianity

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

If I remember my fairy odd parents lore, when he grows up he'll forget all about them and the magical adventures he's had. So probably not

Please go look at the live action fairly oddparents movie starring drake bell

a fragile ego

Putty posted:

Please go look at the live action fairly oddparents movie starring drake bell

I never saw it but i remember that he grows up and hes like 20 but still in elementary so he never loses his fairies, until he gets it in with tootie. Do the fairies leave after then

alnilam

this is hosed up

Gone Fission

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
isn't this what happens in "It"

Pennywise the Clown is a fairy?

Macnult

[bulldozing a church to build a mini-mall]
“god is dimmadead”

Back Alley Borks

Awoo.

alnilam posted:

this is hosed up

All the eps explaining Crocker's back story went into how messed up forgetting everything can be

Timmy deserves it after screwing over Crocker like that

Farecoal

There he go
hey remember the episode with the racist Chinese restaurant

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

There was an episode where it was revealed that Timmy wished to be immortal and is in his 30s or smth

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
*bursts into thread, panting and covered with sweat*

"Th-The Fairly GOD Parents! The-
Wait, no, fairly NOTHI-"

*passes out*

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Fredflonston

"...and from this we arrive at the salient point my research. The "Fairy God Parents" - who are constructs of neural net artificial intelligences and control perception by means of subdermal implants at the base of the cortical stack - are nothing more than overly cute holo-projections and the reality they create and that the children thereby experience is the summation of careful nerve manipulation by these rogue AI's existing in quantum stasis with the plane of space-time itself."

- Timothy Turner MD-Ph.D, Distinguished Lecturer and Fellow of the Royal Society

Fredflonston fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Oct 31, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Cosmo showed me all the hottest sex tips

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

Fredflonston posted:

"...and from this we arrive at the salient point my research. The "Fairy God Parents" - who are constructs of neural net artificial intelligences and control perception by means of subdermal implants at the base of the cortical stack - are nothing more than overly cute holo-projections and the reality they create and that the children thereby experience is the summation of careful nerve manipulation by these rogue AI's existing in quantum stasis with the plane of space-time itself."

- Timothy Turner MD-Ph.D, Distinguished Lecturer and Fellow of the Royal Society

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Macnult posted:

[bulldozing a church to build a mini-mall]
“god is dimmadead”

treasure bear

Timmy wishes for God to not exist.

It's not clear if God ever existed but what is certain is that there is not a god now.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
probably. tina turner too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

treasure bear posted:

Timmy wishes for God to not exist.

It's not clear if God ever existed but what is certain is that there is not a god now.

Whoa

• Locked thread