Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it was these idiots, as noted in the informative and entertaining alt-right thread:
https://twitter.com/newyorkyearzero/status/926895142690103296

nobody likes them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I have successfully killed 10,000 republicans today.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i need back up here now!

im runnin through hallways and hallways decapitating a bunch of white moms and dads and there's no end to them!!!

the super soldier serum is going to run out soon!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
echo lead to bravo 6, can you confirm gay bomb strike coordinates over

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
I shot my last rig of serum, and while dressed in Fred Durst attire proceeded to break so much stuff it was DOPE.
Genderless bathroom lineup at the Antifa/Applebee’s safehouse was so long I had to take a poo poo behind the bed bath and beyond where- I poo poo you not- the REAL Fred durst was there DRESSED THE SAME WAY, TAKING A poo poo JUST LIKE ME!
I looked up to the night sky to thank my inexistent creator. The full moon reflecting off the american flag with stars replaced by corporate logos made me feel hope for the future like I hadn’t felt in my life. I thanked Fred for his inspiration.
Fred (who I now call “Friend Durst”) being the great guy he is, will be donating over 100,000 cans of surge to Antifa after-parties to make sure we dance long into the night. He sends his gratitude for our months of hard preparation. Before parting ways, he took my unwashed hand, placed it on his heart, and looked deep into my weeping eyes. “When your having ‘one of those days,’” he said, “remember to just ‘keep rollin’.’
More to come as our media team parses through footage and scrubs out any identifying footage.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
we grew do bold and now antifa are defeted forever. no more antifa at all

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
speak for yourself conrad. i have slain many hard-working white parents i return to my squat in YOUR neighbourhood blood soaked and erect

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i became a nazi then killed myself

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

already looking forward to the next november 4th

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
gonna cheat on my taxes

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm gonna pay my taxes and you can't stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Taintrunner posted:

What I am starting to think, just for a moment of serious-posting here, is that after the Charlottesville stuff and the real hammering hard on the alt-right, that they jumped on krang's tweet and intentionally misread it to spread it around like it's some big date to get ready for, poo poo's gonna happen, get all riled up, convincing as many as they could that antifa was going to do something. Of course, because Antifa doesn't work like that, today came and nothing happened. So they can all have this big morale boost like they scared antifa off or that they're all a bunch of cucked sissies or whatever the gently caress, and basically manufacture their own victory out of nothing, and they'll be more brazen moving forward.

Of course, they'll shatter under any actual pressure as they have plenty of times before, so it doesn't mean anything going forward.

does mean they might kill someone else tho

• Locked thread