Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im gonna destroy a baby boomer industry but i cant decide which

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKyVYdIkwOQ

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:34 on Nov 3, 2017

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gonna reenact piss Christ in front of some cowed Christian's who are then get put into white slavery op.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i will be waiting in bed, lights drawn and candles lit, for the supersoldier serum

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I've been building an 1800's town square to kill my parents in

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Kill whitey I guess

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
burn down an Applebees

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

As a god-fearing Anabaptist I will remain true to my traditions of peace, simplicity, and the establishment of the New Jerusalem on Earth with me as the benevolent god-king.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
hugs AND drugs

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I'll be eating pizza with pineapple up in everybody's face like a smug bastard.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Rivethead posted:

I'll be eating pizza with pineapple up in everybody's face like a smug bastard.

I read this post and now I’m a nazi

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
play Wolfenstein idk

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
drugs

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

the antifa super solider serum is makin me kinda sick so probably gonna sit this out

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ill be grilling up some burgers and franks and cracking open some cold ones.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF9HyOMV5h0

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
selling snake oil labeled as super soldier serum

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm gonna go online and make posts to remind everyone not to politicize the beheadings because it's a time for thoughts and prayers

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to ring someones doorbell and run away

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to make a mini guillotine and make it look like the garden gnomes are beheading each other

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to go to a restaurant and take all of the mints out of the basket and distribute them among the proletariat

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to go trick or treating

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
probably nothing, i suppose if someone comes by with a guillotine and demands my head i'll check the rails first because nobody wants a sloppy execution

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to displace all the ducks out of their habitat so they spend all day crossing the road and hold up traffic

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

OK, um, important question

are we purging fascists or antifascists

Because "antifa purge" is kinda ambiguous

Ah, also followup question

Are we just purging people who are self-identified fascists, or what some branches of communism say are fascists, which is everyone not on the communism bus

I gotta order bullets y'see, and we should get this sorted out ahead of time

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my newly gained supersoldier powers to drink a swimming pool and fill its owners house with piss

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my supersoldier flight powers to steal someones breakfast and hold it above their head just out of reach

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to use my third eye to read the fine print on things and foil the attempts by corporations to trick me

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to break into peoples houses and tear the tags off their mattresses

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gonna purge my upper middle class neighbors down the hill who let their teenaged brats ride dirtbikes in their yard, and who won't fix their loving fence for half a year which let their stupid dog get out and bite someone. Oh yeah, and they're white.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
go to work and stay at work, working.

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender
run up to random people and yell "it's pronounced AN-ti-fah!!"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nebakenezzer posted:

a little column a, a little column b

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gonna purge my upper middle class neighbors down the hill who let their teenaged brats ride dirtbikes in their yard, and who won't fix their loving fence for half a year which let their stupid dog get out and bite someone. Oh yeah, and they're white.

we don't need to hear their life story, friend, this is all that matters, get beheading

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Nebakenezzer posted:

OK, um, important question

Because "antifa purge" is kinda ambiguous

Ah, also followup question

Are we just purging people who are self-identified fascists, or what some branches of communism say are fascists, which is everyone not on the communism bus

I gotta order bullets y'see, and we should get this sorted out ahead of time

yu kill nazis how is this complcated

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cuntman.net posted:

im going to use my supersoldier flight powers to steal someones breakfast and hold it above their head just out of reach

jesus christ the cruelty of the antifa knows no limits

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
wait it out until I can be sure who's gonna come out on top and then raise up a kekistan or anarchist flag depending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
i'm gonna bake cookies for the antifa super soldiers

• Locked thread