Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
They'll be so grateful they'll start paying as much tax as legally allowed out of sheer gratitude, I'm sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hate to speak ill of anyone but these rich motherfuckers really suck.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The car bomb thing is some X-files poo poo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Ginette Reno posted:

The car bomb thing is some X-files poo poo.

Car bomb?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I imagined Ruby Rose reading the thread title, but I didn't get any where else

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
13 million documents is a lot

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

13 million documents is a lot

i just checked My Documents and there isn't even one million files in there!

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Rename thread to ParaPiss Papers plz

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Please pay attention to the juicy celebrity sex scandals instead.
These papers about how exactly the elites gently caress all of us are very boring. Hahaha B list actor grabbed someones rear end 30 years ago!

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

NihilismNow posted:

Please pay attention to the juicy celebrity sex scandals instead.
These papers about how exactly the elites gently caress all of us are very boring. Hahaha B list actor grabbed someones rear end 30 years ago!

To be fair, filthy Hollywood criminals deserve to burn with the rest of the elite.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Which means he lied under oath about it. So we have Flynn, Manafort, Ross, Sessions, and probably someone I've forgotten who all lied under oath about Russian meetings. Odd to have so many people lying if everything is legit.

https://extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS+Index/88642A2CA81AA6C2852580AB00618C8C/$FILE/Ross%20Wilbur%20L.%20Final%20278.pdf

ctrl f for "navigator" on his government disclosure form seems like a much easier way to have uncovered this nefarious connection then mucking about with secret leaked documents.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I like all the companies sending out press releases saying they did nothing wrong because it's not illegal

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Lol wilbur ross and mnuchin were ultimately heavily responsible for the recession when they owned ocwen. They bailed with a hefty profir but even though thats one of the biggest loan servicing companies they are banned from doing business in 24 states by their ag's. These were the guys foreclosing with bullshit docs that didnt exist and forclosing on properties they didnt even own. Even a casual check into wilbur ross will show hes thoroughly criminal.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oh there are tax paradises? I guess that makes this country a tax hell am I right? :smug:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SickZip posted:

https://extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS+Index/88642A2CA81AA6C2852580AB00618C8C/$FILE/Ross%20Wilbur%20L.%20Final%20278.pdf

ctrl f for "navigator" on his government disclosure form seems like a much easier way to have uncovered this nefarious connection then mucking about with secret leaked documents.

Your point?

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

that we live in the stupidest of all possible worlds

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
like its really hard to take congress and the media seriously when the only way this could be a revelation to them is if they tl;dr the forms he turned in.

like it lists navigator in multiple spots on his form and you can google them and they have a big rear end webpage where they openly list that their a nat gas shipping company and that they do business in russia

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
keep reading thread title as Paradiapers

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

paul_soccer10 posted:

keep reading thread title as Paradiapers

but you wrote the thread title

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I assume any news story that ends in "papers" is a bunch of :tinfoil: pablum

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Countdown until journo actually investigating the contents commits suicide despite saying they would never commit suicide.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

soy posted:

Countdown until journo actually investigating the contents commits suicide despite saying they would never commit suicide.

Commits suicide by double gunshot to the back of the head. The police will of course rule it a suicide and issue angry statements to anyone implying otherwise.

Or maybe they'll just be shot in the back during a "random robbery" in which no valuables were taken.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
His car accidentally exploded. The police have investigated and found no evidence of foul play. Sometimes cars just explode.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Commits suicide by double gunshot to the back of the head. The police will of course rule it a suicide and issue angry statements to anyone implying otherwise.

Or maybe they'll just be shot in the back during a "random robbery" in which no valuables were taken.

And here’s Hillary!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

His car accidentally exploded. The police have investigated and found no evidence of foul play. Sometimes cars just explode.

We found adderall in his bloodstream, never mind that all journalists use adderall it made his car explode at 100mph. Case closed.

• Locked thread