Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should win the first primary?
This poll is closed.
Glark Stoben 2 7.41%
Horrostein's Monster 12 44.44%
Tryx Goblok 6 22.22%
Syndra Grassgly 7 25.93%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm very concerned about the environment: specifically, all these massive ents destroying cities because they're too close to the mother tree. Which candidate is most likely to burn down the mother tree, so we don't have to deal with those assholes anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Are you pro staff-control? Do you think there should be regulations restricting the sale of fully automating necromantic staffs to civilians?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
What are the candidates going to do about the rising cost of reagents? 20 years ago, a wizard barely even had to keep track of them, these days a freshly apprenticed wizard can barely cast level 1 spells without going into debt. How are our casters supposed to keep up with foreign sorcerers? Sure, the average sorcerer from the Dragon Peaks doesn't get as many high level spell slots, but they're killing us with how many low level spells they get and without ever using any reagents!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

rudatron posted:

I'm very concerned about the environment: specifically, all these massive ents destroying cities because they're too close to the mother tree. Which candidate is most likely to burn down the mother tree, so we don't have to deal with those assholes anymore?

Definitely not Syndra

She'll sell us out to the mother tree the first chance she gets

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Prav posted:

why should we trust Syndra Grassgly's "sciences" over good old-fashioned haruspicy and divination?

Look, I won't lie, I don't trust her or science. But... she looks like she knows what she's doing compared to Horrostein over there.
\

Prav posted:

how does Glark Stoben square our right to bear arms with the transmutation guild's recent restrictions on shape-changing rituals?

If we can't bear arms, then we can farm bears for their arms and trade them in for magic spells just like my daddy taught me on the bear-arm farms.
\

Grondoth posted:

What's the importance of Tyrin'Stol anyway?

I don't know what foreign affairs are, except that time my wife had an affair with that foreign Dusk Elf.
\

wizard on a water slide posted:

So uh, if it's "Horrostein's Monster", who's Horrostein? To what mysterious entity does our workers' rights candidate owe true fealty?

I don't know, but it sounds like one of those folks tossin' around unlimited amounts of Dark Covenant money. Plus I don't trust no [REDACTED].
\

---

Brief intermission, it seems our regular voting Dusk Elf has seemingly been punched in the face by the highly illegal terrorist organization "Antima." Also known by their full name, Antimages. He's back now and feeling better.

---

Well that sure sucked.
\

Prav posted:

Horrostein's Monster used to be pro-life, but after a change of heart he's now pro-choice. how will the candidate ensure that his platform stays consistent after any future organ replacements?

Not a fan of flip-flops here myself. More of a crocs kind of Dusk Elf.
\

Xelkelvos posted:

Is there a type of magic that the candidates favor or admire? Similarly, what types of magic do the candidates wish to see eliminated or restricted?

The only pro-magic candidate is the Dryad lady, whatever her name is. Forgot it after getting bunched in the face. You can never trust those Dryads and their lesbian magic. That said, I am all about the-
\

I'm pro-magic, but I also believe we should have sensible restrictions on arcane weapons. Including character-sheet checks.
\

rudatron posted:

Glark Stoben
\

I hate trees. Love punchin' them. Burnin' them. But I hate lookin' at 'em.
\

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

Are you pro staff-control? Do you think there should be regulations restricting the sale of fully automating necromantic staffs to civilians?

I'm just a voter but if you want to talk about staffs that don't die...
\

Coolness Averted posted:

What are the candidates going to do about the rising cost of reagents? 20 years ago, a wizard barely even had to keep track of them, these days a freshly apprenticed wizard can barely cast level 1 spells without going into debt. How are our casters supposed to keep up with foreign sorcerers? Sure, the average sorcerer from the Dragon Peaks doesn't get as many high level spell slots, but they're killing us with how many low level spells they get and without ever using any reagents!

I can barely afford clerical spells let alone reagants. I'd like to know too, but they're all bought out by the temple industry.
\

Dreddout posted:

Definitely not Syndra

She'll sell us out to the mother tree the first chance she gets

I don't care what you say about the mother tree, we need to have a healthy relationship with her rooted in extremely profitable defense spell contracts.
\

anime was right has issued a correction as of 09:45 on Nov 7, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
VOTE FOR ME! gently caress these other losers!
\

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
After recent multiple casualty events caused by sourcery, some are suggesting banning staffs capable of channelling AOE spells, what is your position on this issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
If a candidate is unwilling to reveal their AC how do I know they have the resilience to hold office? It's not classist to ask the question.

• Locked thread