Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

The Fry's dog of gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

The Fry's dog of gamers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ristolaz posted:

The Fry's dog of gamers

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

What even was Brink?

A multiplayer shooter with 2 good ideas (wallrunning and lots of gun customization before either of those became popular) and a ton of bugs. It also got a ton of poo poo for being basically multiplayer only, with a campaign that was just multiplayer missions against bots with a few cutscenes thrown in.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

The Fry's dog of gamers

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Nitevision posted:

I preordered Brink, which is now known as "getting Brinked".

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

in your defense wolf ET is a national treasure so i dont blame you for getting hoodwinked

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
I forgot one of the best parts of preordering Brink, which was a tie-in TF2 item you got for the sniper -- an ugly edgy mask that was called "Genuine Anger".

:discourse:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nitevision posted:

I forgot one of the best parts of preordering Brink, which was a tie-in TF2 item you got for the sniper -- an ugly edgy mask that was called "Genuine Anger".

:discourse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtCt0VNyxc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The only games I ever preordered were ocarina of time, Majora’s mask, and the wind waker, which were all pretty toight.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I wonder if my gold cartridge with BANNED Islamic symbols and music still works.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

P-Mack posted:

I wonder if my gold cartridge with BANNED Islamic symbols and music still works.

Mine does and my 100%ed save file from when I was 12 is named Goku

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Imagine Goku in Hyrule...Ganon wouldn’t stand a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Imagine Goku in Hyrule...Ganon wouldn’t stand a chance

I'd put Ganon on a level with Demon King Piccolo but less honourable. He'd have killed young Goku when he had the chance.

• Locked thread