Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Extremely good times for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i hate when im trying to take a picture of my friends in front of the gas chamber and they keep making bunny ears at each other

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"god bless Israel", thanks bush

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Donald "Genuinely Enjoys Himself Around Hitler Trivia" Trump and George "tl;dr" Bush

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

love to have swordfights with my friends using foam swords we bought at the holocaust souvenir shop

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549568/Prankster-posted-video-pug-giving-Nazi-salute-responding-racist-slogans.html

trial ongoing

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I'm glad people's tax money is being spent on this instead of the NHS or Public Housing. Thanks twitter outrage brigade for criminalising bad comedy.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i saw ppl w selfie sticks outside the aber micht frei sign at Dachau and yelled at themes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i went to the bridge over the river kwai (or what its based on anyways) and there was a japanese tour group doing one of those pedaled bar things over the bridge all drinking and playing loud music lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

maskenfreiheit posted:

i saw ppl w selfie sticks outside the aber micht frei sign at Dachau and yelled at themes

What themes? :ohdear:

• Locked thread