Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Seems pointless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Wow i can't believe the thing you sign up for at 18 is mostly comprised of people that don't have college degrees

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah it's pretty cool though how at 18 you are deemed cognizant enough to make the decision to die overseas but not to have a drink

It's also pretty cool how 30-40 year olds propositioning teens is frowned upon unless ofc it is for if they are going to die overseas.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Trump caused Jose to start the thread I regged to read.

So blame him.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

making GBS threads on TPP was pretty cool.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
These are all fine points, he truly did make America great again (for the forums). :tif:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Have Blue posted:

Normal brain: be a civ

Glowing brain: be an officer

Galaxy brain: enlist as a grunt

I lived with a dude who did that in the navy, but gently caress me, he enlisted AFTER HE GRADUATED WITH A BACHELOR'S. he specifically decided NOT to become an officer, because he's the kind of vidya-loving dough-dweeb who would "tactically scatter knives throughout the dorm suite in case of attack."
Last I heard he completed his tour (or whatever, pedants can bite my MRE tasting rear end) and got really into drugging chicks. Apparently he met someone who was really into it and they got married, and now the pair of them get in on it together.

To be fair, he was hosed up BEFORE he got heavy into zombie shooters.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die

bongwizzard posted:

Trump got me to quit looking at social media and that might be the greatest gift of all.

gently caress, I can't imagine what it's like to be an average or above intelligent person using social media in America but if it is anything like Australia it must be :suicide101: times a thousand.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

COMRADES posted:

Yeah it's pretty cool though how at 18 you are deemed cognizant enough to make the decision to die overseas but not to have a drink

It's also pretty cool how 30-40 year olds propositioning teens is frowned upon unless ofc it is for if they are going to die overseas.

I think equating military service to pedophilia is a little extreme, but maybe it's just on your brain.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

I think equating military service to pedophilia is a little extreme, but maybe it's just on your brain.

I like Trump for this simple fact: he gave the finger to the Republicans and the Democratics, essentially alienating both, and still won the presidency

I bet he won a huge bet from some rear end in a top hat at his dinner table a few years back that told him he could never be president.

Trump has given me a reason to hate yahoo.com again.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Salty Josh posted:

I bet he won a huge bet from some rear end in a top hat at his dinner table a few years back that told him he could never be president.

It is the funniest, grandest of scale, and most petty revenge story ever.

And it's not done yet.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Nov 16, 2017

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Lol

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

trump made me thankful for obama, despite being a corporate whore who had little qualms about collateral damage in endless wars for profit we now know he was p alright comparatively

especially with this poo poo now http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...g-a8058051.html

not only did obama at least try to limit civ death from drones he also never did something so outrageously disgusting just to appease his daughters

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

satanic splash-back posted:

lol yeah that's what I was saying

also I hope an elephant steps on Trump

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i hope his lovely sons get ebola on their next safari before getting to murder any animals

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

these people are absolutely comical monsters though they're the rich fucks you love to hate who won't let a little thing like extinction ruin their fun

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
If trump has a million number of fans i am one of them. if trump has ten fans i am one of them. if trump have only one fan and that is me. if trump has no fans, that means i am no more on earth . if world against trump, i am against the world. i love#trump till my last breath . ..Die Hard fan of trump. Emptyquote if you Think trump Best president & Smart In the world.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Honky Dong Country posted:

making GBS threads on TPP was pretty cool.

I'm a corporation and I'm pretty mad about that. :colbert:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If Trump only had one fan it couldn't be you though because it'd be him?

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Poetic Justice posted:

if trump has no fans, that means i am no more on earth

omae wa shindeiru

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
had me worried that he would gently caress up recreational and more importantly medical cannabis, as I use the latter

thankfully he doesn’t seem to give a gently caress and sessions is constrained and said during testimony at the house judiciary committee a few days ago that they were keeping the holder-lynch policy

:shrug:

in general though moscow don is a piece of poo poo and an endless source of comedy and terror

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

revwinnebago posted:

Not just Trump, but this whole era of politics made me realize I'm living in 1984, and the worst part is that all the people who think they're living in 1984 only think "the other side" are the ones doing it.

Trump was a Clinton-era Hillary supporter.

Hillary voted for a wall. Hillary was against immigration. Hillary suppressed the testimony of women who came forward with rape allegations. Hillary and Bill worked to reduce and eliminate welfare, to the point I actually wrote a parody song about it in school. These are Clinton-era Democrat policies.

Trump has to be against Clinton now, because she has nothing to do with the Democrat party that Trump represents. Trump got the first openly gay speaker at the RNC, which would have been a very Clinton-era thing to accomplish.

But somehow I'm the only one who didn't get affected by the change in the timeline, so I'm the only one of my friends who remembers the other timeline.

I SEE A BOOT STOMPING ON A HUMAN FACE FOREVER.

I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM.

This is some really good satire dude. Real good deadpan delivery. I love how fantastical this is. You may have a career in fiction in the offing!

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
He so thoroughly publicly humiliated the Bush and Clinton crime families that it almost makes up for his accelerationist push towards armageddon. He also put war criminal McCain in his place.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
welcome to my butthole

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Drad_Bert posted:

welcome to my butthole

:911: :rip: :rock: :megadeath:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
he made it extremely easy to spot morons who shouldn't be listened to about anything at all (his voters and supporters lol)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
convicesd several people I know to come out of the closet and tell everyone loud and proud that this whole time they were racist as gently caress

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
dang I missed the butthole

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Drad_Bert posted:

welcome to my butthole

Its a Christmas miracle

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Drad_Bert posted:

welcome to my butthole

I hope it didn't scare ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Drad_Bert posted:

welcome to my butthole

• Locked thread