Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
Made me pay to change my avatar, I hated it that much. There's that I guess

:smugdon:

Seems like a Lowtax to pay so I guess :capitalism: , well done.

What did Trump do for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
He's an endless source of fascination, revealing to me that I am an idiot.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He made me proud to be an American. :911:

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
He has taught me that there are a great deal of pitiful umamerican citizens in this country. He is our commander in chief and deserves are respect and support.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

He made the new season of America very entertaining

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
He made America great again

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

he is bringing an end to american imperialism through his sheer incompetence :911:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
he raised my taxes (maybe)

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

He has made my life a constant joy as I watch people who hate him obsess over every one of his morning bathroom tweets.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Left me with more self-harm scars

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
He grabbed me by the pussy.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i thought it was p cool how he started arguing with the grieving widow of a fallen soldier because gently caress that support the troops poo poo it's just a smokescreen for you can't criticize american imperialism and finally a potus had the balls to expose how stupid it all is

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Caused the EU to start integrating its armies into a common defense force and weakened alt-right movements all across Europe by being a horrible garbage person. :moonrio:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Provided lots of laughs and is currently busy ridding the Earth of its worst enemy.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
he gaveth glorious D&D meltdowns unto the forums

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I would have never had a sincere fascination with Katy Tur. Little Katy and her transgender father and (female) mother who bought a helicopter and changed journalism forever, albeit sensationalizing the 24x7 news cycle like a motherfucker.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
He might increase the standard deduction, which should give me more money. The standard deduction should be bigger and itemized deductions smaller and fewer since itemized deductions are for rich people.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

now i talk to my gf and when i say "i know" it really means something

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

can you believe what happened today??

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i know!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

just seems more important now ya know?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

suck a dick with your slow replys jesus christ

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gave up his vast fortunes to help fix this country, seems pretty self-explanatory.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

MOOBS! posted:

suck a dick with your slow replys jesus christ

No offence moobs, but you could have put all all that stuff in a single post instead of multiple posts.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

not looking to stifle myself bro

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

*seph

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

I honestly thought you were two people because of the avatars so change hat poo poo please

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
he proved that systemic inertia is not as powerful of a force as I was resigned to believing

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I got a flat tire on a cold, stormy night a while ago. While I was out shivering in the sleet, jacking my car up, I saw the lights off an approaching car. Hoping it was a good Samaritan who might help, I stood up. The car, a limousine, slowed. The sun roof opened and The Donald emerged, and threw his glorious half full seven eleven cup full of diet Shasta orange at me. I was, unfortunately, not able to catch it and partake of it's healing flavor, as he obviously intended, and getting further drenched by the sugary ambrosia is most likely what gave me that pnumonia, but that's hardly his fault.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
He's a nice source of entertainment.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die

Vince MechMahon posted:

I got a flat tire on a cold, stormy night a while ago. While I was out shivering in the sleet, jacking my car up, I saw the lights off an approaching car. Hoping it was a good Samaritan who might help, I stood up. The car, a limousine, slowed. The sun roof opened and The Donald emerged, and threw his glorious half full seven eleven cup full of diet Shasta orange at me. I was, unfortunately, not able to catch it and partake of it's healing flavor, as he obviously intended, and getting further drenched by the sugary ambrosia is most likely what gave me that pnumonia, but that's hardly his fault.

:perfect:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Many many many many lols, folks. The best lols.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
He gave me the satisfaction of seeing that snooty jewish exchange student crying her eyes out in the couch all afternoon.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
He taught me there are good people on both sides.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
he provided me an easy "in" with women by looking sympathetic and going "I know, it's so fascist" when they complain about Trump mandating pink razors cost more than blue ones

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

He gave me the gift of laughter.

:lol:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
He is going to raise our taxes and take away our healthcare.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

he broke my brain fully and completely and now I am a shell of a person wading through reality, too afraid to take my own life, and instead hoping I will be taken out in one of the many hate crimes or mass shootings he's inspired

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Very presidential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die