Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

....I was close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I can't quite tell in that picture, but Hinata's nendo needs to be waaay shorter than everyone else's or i'll be writing a very stern letter

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
A nendo can only be so small! She'll disappear!

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Congrats to our lovable dorks for making it on the best TV show list of the New York Times!

Does any know who has the US Blu Ray license for this? I've been waiting on the release announcement and haven't heard a thing.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

L-O-N posted:

Congrats to our lovable dorks for making it on the best TV show list of the New York Times!

Does any know who has the US Blu Ray license for this? I've been waiting on the release announcement and haven't heard a thing.
Can't find any indication of a US release yet. With them being able to slap 'One of the Best TV Shows of 2018 - New York Times' on it it's possible that whoever does have the license is going to dub it, hence the delay.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Crunchyroll pretty much holds the licensing rights outside Japan, right? Though I'm a bit in the dark of where physical releases stand as far as North America is related now that their partnership with Funi is no longer. :ohdear:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Wark Say posted:

Crunchyroll pretty much holds the licensing rights outside Japan, right? Though I'm a bit in the dark of where physical releases stand as far as North America is related now that their partnership with Funi is no longer. :ohdear:

Broadcast and distribution/home video rights are usually separate things and I doubt CR went for the latter since they're just about streaming.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

IIRC Crunchyroll purchases streaming rights only, with an option for physical distribution. They've only put out BDs for a select few series themselves, and plenty of stuff on their platform has been picked up by non-funi companies.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Well, here's hopin' that somebody seizes on that opportunity for physical release. While not my favorite series of 2018 (that's still a toss-up between Yuru-Camp and hopefully one out of two fall shows), but it is undoubtedly the one series I would love to own on BD/DVD. :3:

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Hopefully the NYT article gives incentive to release a premium box set for whoever has the rights. Someone like Sentai would be best since their box sets are great and this show deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

quote:

Where does your personal interest in Antarctica come from?

The general image of Antarctica is a vast land full of mystery and unordinary, even a little occult. People speculate that there may be hidden UFOs there, but if you actually do some research, you find it’s mostly international expeditions that travel there. So in fact, it’s actually a mixture of a place that’s in the middle of nowhere, but also in the center.

Also, penguins are cute.

Good interview with Atsuko Ishizuka

https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/a...cr_twitter_news