Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Indians too. I can easily see pissing off a whole lot of them all at once and getting them in a downright ugly mood but not individually as much. Like where you're gonna throw down in a parking lot and people start pulling out guns. I don't see it.

Yeah, India just does a whole bunch of rapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Indians too. I can easily see pissing off a whole lot of them all at once and getting them in a downright ugly mood but not individually as much. Like where you're gonna throw down in a parking lot and people start pulling out guns. I don't see it.
shush before people flood in posting open boob and vagen babhi :mad:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
indians aren't capable of violence? gently caress i better tell pakistan

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Lower homicide rate than the U.S. but a high rate of sexual violence directed at women, and what never gets brought up, crazy amounts of rioting and communal violence. Like a whole caste loses it and goes on a weekend warpath.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Lower homicide rate than the U.S. but a high rate of sexual violence directed at women, and what never gets brought up, crazy amounts of rioting and communal violence. Like a whole caste loses it and goes on a weekend warpath.

Like the time they lynched a dude for having beef in his freezer?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that's why many Indians converted out of Hinduism into Islam , as Muslims don't judge people on their caste or status and we are a less judgmental religion

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

http://time.com/4055298/india-beef-muslim-lynched-killed-cow/ posted:

The police have sent meat found in the house for forensic testing.

At least they're getting to the bottom of it

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

How much of that is because the local police either never know about it or intentionally ignore it due to being underfunded/having no chance of solving it?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Peace de Bundy posted:

that's why many Indians converted out of Hinduism into Islam , as Muslims don't judge people on their caste or status and we are a less judgmental religion

I thought it was interesting that ISIS has a weird racial caste system, where they keep the arabs back or whatever while pumping a couple of uyghurs to the gills on captagon and leaving them behind for the enemy to "find"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

I thought it was interesting that ISIS has a weird racial caste system, where they keep the arabs back or whatever while pumping a couple of uyghurs to the gills on captagon and leaving them behind for the enemy to "find"

the menace known as daesh was dealt with harshly thanks to Hezbollah and Assad

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
I also voted for Trump because I don't like poor and the poors around me. I know I can make it and the American dream is within my grasp. If the market goes up, I can make money too. I don't understand why you don't want corportations running things, they literally make all the money and items we like. Apple rules and their iphone is awesome. They are clearly smarter then me or you and they deserve more of a voice in government.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Nerses IV posted:

Lmao who's going to give us better health care, better regulations to keep people safe at work, and penalize large corporations for taking away our basic human rights exactly

wait you think republicans care about the well being of people who aren't megadoners?

Nerses IV posted:

You know the difference between evangelist Christians Baptist Christians catholic Christians but don't know the difference between islam and radical islam?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AkumaHokoru posted:

wait you think republicans care about the well being of people who aren't megadoners?

You think the democrats do?

AkumaHokoru posted:

You know the difference between evangelist Christians Baptist Christians catholic Christians but don't know the difference between islam and radical islam?

Uh yeah I don't actually know the difference between a baptist and an evangelical, and I don't actually care

All I care about is keeping them out of my business

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Hope you are not planning on celebrating gay weddings while having an abortion

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

AkumaHokoru posted:

1, lol

2, let me give it a shot

idiot bitchlords
sometimes not idiot bitchlords
pedophile papists

did I get it right?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bholder posted:

not the gun lovers, that's for sure

I love guns and universal healthcare, and I already have enough guns, so can we please talk about universal healthcare?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I love guns and universal healthcare, and I already have enough guns, so can we please talk about universal healthcare?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

:yeah:
But also firearms.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Skypie posted:

poo poo is insane. Also think of caste-related disputes with movie stars as proxy symbols. Imagine if Tom Cruise and Matt Damon had their own violent fan clubs that corresponded to Cruise and Damon's respective castes, with the fans attacking screenings of the other actor's movies and throwing firebombs at the theaters. Or like if Star Wars and Star Trek fans had their own paramilitary groups or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh7FYyhiQIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAznbeRspik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEOqAdZxryU

This last one concerns a movie coming out later this month called Padmaavat, which right-wing groups and the Rajput caste are objecting to for who-knows-what-the-gently caress reason. (Apparently the film shows a Rajput queen dancing without wearing a veil.) Anyways the director was beaten up by a mob and the lead actors have a bounty on their heads.

quote:

On 24 November 2017, a dead body was found hanging in Nahargarh Fort, with a sentence scribbled on a nearby rock wall stating in Hindi, "Padmavati ka virodh" (in opposition to Padmavati). The graffiti also included a warning, "We don't just burn effigies, we hang them."

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 20, 2018

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

:yeah:
But also firearms.

Yeah but where are you going to fit the F in? GUNFS?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Lol if the NRA collapses as a result of this and then Obama sneaks into people's homes wearing an old fashioned robber mask and steals people's guns

what if he wears a rubber mask of a former potus' face? What if its a mask of his own face, no one would suspect

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

you know this one is people celebrating right?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

poo poo is insane. Also think of caste-related disputes with movie stars as proxy symbols. Imagine if Tom Cruise and Matt Damon had their own violent fan clubs that corresponded to Cruise and Damon's respective castes, with the fans attacking screenings of the other actor's movies and throwing firebombs at the theaters. Or like if Star Wars and Star Trek fans had their own paramilitary groups or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh7FYyhiQIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAznbeRspik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEOqAdZxryU

This last one concerns a movie coming out later this month called Padmaavat, which right-wing groups and the Rajput caste are objecting to for who-knows-what-the-gently caress reason. (Apparently the film shows a Rajput queen dancing without wearing a veil.) Anyways the director was beaten up by a mob and the lead actors have a bounty on their heads.

so did they just find a dead body laying around and decided to use it as a prop against a movie they didn't like? imagine if star wars nerds did this poo poo

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah but have you seen baahubali? It's a crazy mix of music, comedy, and some dude from the the 70s (at least his mustache) kicking rear end.

I haven't seen part 2, but I'm about ready to fight just typing this out.

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Peace de Bundy posted:

Word, Hindus weren't ever coerced. Islam spread peacefully through the subcontent.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

is the nra disbanded yet or is this just one more thing trump will somehow manage to make the american ppl forget about

Oh youre talkjng abt religion wellll 2ho fuckin cares

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

That dude is literally me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

That dude is literally me.

Triggered Discipline would be a good username