Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/bo...trump-campaign/

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-russia-trump-campaign-nra-784445

lol hahahahahahahaaha

guess we need some gun control after all lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Oh god how awesome would it be if the NRA took a hit

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
imagine being an NRA or trump
Supporter ...or both

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
lmao this is almost as bad as a reporter asking the White House doctor if president trump will only be allowed to have one scoop of ice cream.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Not shocking at all, Putin MO is to destabilize the US and make our political system look and be as non-functional as possible and the NRA is incredibly effective in making sure that we live in terror with constant mass shootings that the government won't do absolutely anything about.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nothing will come of this

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Three Olives posted:

Not shocking at all, Putin MO is to destabilize the US and make our political system look and be as non-functional as possible and the NRA is incredibly effective in making sure that we live in terror with constant mass shootings that the government won't do absolutely anything about.

Buy a gun triple o. Terror problem solved.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Blast of Confetti posted:

nothing will come of this

You really think nothing will come of Muellers probe? They’ve already produced results

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
russia needs to funnel more money to the nra to help lobby bills that make it ok to shoot cops in every state

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Monos Bullet posted:

russia needs to funnel more money to the nra to help lobby bills that make it ok to shoot cops in every state

since when has russia ever cared about the well being of minorities

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Three Olives posted:

Does anybody really live in terror of being mass shot? That's like living in terror of being struck by lightning.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Wow, who'da thunk it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag

https://twitter.com/NRATV/status/953720796890898432

This is a sportsman's club

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

General Dog posted:

Does anybody really live in terror of being mass shot? That's like living in terror of being struck by lightning.

OK, terror is a strong word but if you live in a major city you are probably constantly being reminded by your OEM/Police department about what to do in a mass shooting and you are a loving idiot if you aren't scoping out exits/hiding spots when you go to a large gathering.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

OK, terror is a strong word but if you live in a major city you are probably constantly being reminded by your OEM/Police department about what to do in a mass shooting and you are a loving idiot if you aren't scoping out exits/hiding spots when you go to a large gathering.

aint nobody gonna shoot up your hamilton plays and kid free icecream parlors

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yas Daddy Mueller make sure to look into allllll the accounting records of these crooked business men and politicians and police, please with sprinkles on top ....

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
hickok45 frowns upon this news.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Three Olives posted:

America sounds like a sweet place to live.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

thanks for the link. mind telling us what it says?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

insulated staircase posted:

read the thread title

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH

RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KREMMMMMMMLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN

RAAAARRRRHGHGHGHG

PUTIN !!!!!

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

WIKILEAKS!!!!!!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

insulated staircase posted:

the thread title claims the NRA is guilty of money laundering for russia, the news articles claim that there is an investigation

being investigated is the same thing as being found guilty in court, which is why hillary clinton is still in prison today

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Statutory Ape posted:

read the thread title

lazyass

quote:

It was revealed in November 2017 that Torshin, the deputy head of Russia's central bank, also attended a NRA dinner 

the smoking gun

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

thanks to the nra a smoking gun is also perfectly legal

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
TRUMP RUSSIA INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY????

WIKILEAKS ASSANGE IMPEACHMENT!!!

ABUELA!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lol if the NRA collapses as a result of this and then Obama sneaks into people's homes wearing an old fashioned robber mask and steals people's guns

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Maya Fey posted:

thanks to the nra a smoking gun is also perfectly legal

lol

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
with how loving dumb he is and the amount of surveillance hes been under by the panopticon, I think we should all declare trump as the cleanest presidential candidate in modern history

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hmm, on one hand the nra is a force of evil, on the other hand this would embolden hillary dead enders on twitter

this poo poo is zero sum

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

Lol if the NRA collapses as a result of this and then Obama sneaks into people's homes wearing an old fashioned robber mask and steals people's guns

The Queen of England keeps trying to get into my house and steal all of my possessions and Ive been able to keep her at bay so far, but I fear without the NRA I will soon be powerless to stop this nonagenarian menace.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Statutory Ape posted:

since when has russia ever cared about the well being of minorities

Since they bought all those Facebook ads for BLM at least.

As said earlier, they want us to be at each others throats. Why can't you loving Commies see that?! We need to work together with you flaccid Soyboys.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The NRA and the GOP have been basically the same organization working hand-in-hand for the past 2 decades, so I'm happy to hear they're all going to burn together.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hosed up how Trump told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election... when are we going to arrest this traitor and make Abuela (pbuh) our queen president for life?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

the thread title claims the NRA is guilty of money laundering for russia, the news articles claim that there is an investigation

being investigated is the same thing as being found guilty in court, which is why hillary clinton is still in prison today

:siren: HILLARY HILLARY :siren:

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
We want Jeb! give us Jeb1 would trump or killary punch baby hitler in the face dont fuckin think so bitch

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hillary has nothing to do with this, this is all cult 45 and his russian shilling

mueller do the needful

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i knew it all along
North american
Russian
Association

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Creamed Cormp posted:

TRUMP RUSSIA INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY????

WIKILEAKS ASSANGE IMPEACHMENT!!!

ABUELA!

Why are you so triggered rn?

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
if youre having to "investigate" something connected to trump instead of him accidentally admitting it or having an associate openly talk about it on an unsecured phonecall or email, then its probably nothing.

if russia was funneling money to trump I'd pretty much expect there to be a video of Boris and Natasha handing Donald Jr a sack with a dollar sign on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Why are you so triggered rn?

people who voted for trump get very upset when we say bad things about him

• Locked thread