Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
balls
absolutely
no because i loving suck
im gay
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

holy lmfao

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

This is art

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

:bravo: ( this smilie doesn't imply sarcasm I hope, awesome drawing)

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

Speaking of popping a testicle:

By best friend ever, Rita the horse freak, was a vet tech in her early twenties. We were occasionally in touch and when she learned I needed to neuter a new cat offered to do it for free. She did it at her work all the time and would just bring the supplies she needed home and save me some money.

I drove to her place with my new kitty and watched apprehensively as she doused his ball area with Betadine in her dirty bathroom sink. She took a little knife and made tiny slits. Then she squeezed really hard with her fingers and swear to god there was a "snap" sound as these little white lima beans popped out of each tiny ballsack.

I can't remember what anesthetic she used but I was concerned because he was still slowly struggling to get away and making weird noises but she assured me he wasn't feeling actual pain.

They really looked just like pale baby lima beans attached to a white string in the sink bowl, and when it was over I picked them up and held them at my ears like dangling earrings and said, "This would give guys nightmares forever."

*cackle*

I didn't know those things popped. Looks like I need to work on my grip strength :newlol:

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
I wish i could do that more than once a day!

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Sweet, now we have an instructional picture on proper form and effect!

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010
guys i know we have fun and get a little wild here, but lets all be serious for a moment here:

dont smash your balls with the toilet seat. its all just a joke, fellas.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
did you do it yet op

Treser
Sep 2, 2013

It's not supposed to be safe

Self portrait I presume?

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

Treser posted:

Self portrait I presume?

Yeah but I got really long beautiful hair and a vagina

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

nextlevelstart posted:

Where do you keep them

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Elevating a white noise nonsense thread is god's work

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

Where do you keep them

In a little heart shaped box :love:

Treser
Sep 2, 2013

It's not supposed to be safe

nextlevelstart posted:

Well you definitely don't have testicles anymore.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Hell Yeah posted:

suck my birds

Check your PMs

Spinster posted:

By best friend ever, Rita the horse freak, was a vet tech in her early twenties. We were occasionally in touch and when she learned I needed to neuter a new cat offered to do it for free. She did it at her work all the time and would just bring the supplies she needed home and save me some money.

I drove to her place with my new kitty and watched apprehensively as she doused his ball area with Betadine in her dirty bathroom sink. She took a little knife and made tiny slits. Then she squeezed really hard with her fingers and swear to god there was a "snap" sound as these little white lima beans popped out of each tiny ballsack.

I can't remember what anesthetic she used but I was concerned because he was still slowly struggling to get away and making weird noises but she assured me he wasn't feeling actual pain.

They really looked just like pale baby lima beans attached to a white string in the sink bowl, and when it was over I picked them up and held them at my ears like dangling earrings and said, "This would give guys nightmares forever."

*cackle*

This forums post has caused my taint and balls to have phantom pains

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I have nephew who did this irl, not intentional though. Slamming your balls in a toilet seat is no joke. At his parents house, they have those fancy toilet seats that have hinges to slowly drop the toilet seat to avoid any slamming. Well they trained him that after he is done he needs to put the toilet seat down. So each time he’d finish he would tap the back of the seat to start it’s decent. I’m guessing they didn’t instruct him to put his dick away first. Well, one day, we had a little family gathering at my parents home built in the 70’s. Obviously no fancy toilet seats in this joint. He goes to the bathroom, no one thinks anything of it, toilet flushes, and without putting his dick away first, leans over the toilet, which must have put his pacakage over the rim. Classic conditioning takes over. Suddenly.....BANG and then the most pitiful screaching moaning sounds you’ve ever heard in your life. We rush in and find him on the floor holding is red af pecker and balls. Poor fella was down for the rest of the night. OP I wish you good luck.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Before the Internet, before memes were called memes, there were photocopier jokes. Copied and sent from friend to friend, you usually got a 150th generation image that was hard to read and might have been redrawn multiple times. This is one of the earliest. It is titled "Why E.T. has a long neck".

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 19, 2018

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

I actually remember seeing a variation of this made with carbon paper back in the day.

Also, lol

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Stupid mistake. Ignore me.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

:hmbol:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND SLAM MY BALLS IN SOMETHING. IT'S A TOILET SEAT AN

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kuato posted:

I wish. In adddition to a micro penis I have tiny balls. I’ll just have to live through you vicariously op

Maybe try the tank lid instead of the seat.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spinster posted:

:bravo: ( this smilie doesn't imply sarcasm I hope, awesome drawing)

It does. I believe :golfclap: is generally accepted to be the one to use when you’re being sincere.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

veiled boner fuel posted:

It does. I believe :golfclap: is generally accepted to be the one to use when you’re being sincere.

:downsbravo:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Spinster posted:

*cackle*

Sorry if you've told the story before, but in what sense was Rita a horse freak?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

General Dog posted:

Sorry if you've told the story before, but in what sense was Rita a horse freak?

here's a hint, her last name was "pence"

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

General Dog posted:

Yes she's in my Cocktale Waitress thread, she was one of those girls that goes gaga over horses in adolescence but with her it stuck, she became a part-time farrier and raises horses still.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

veiled boner fuel posted:

yeah :spergin:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

I have never once felt an urge to do this and I am alarmed at the number of men who fantasize about it.

Even while gay, I protect and covet my balls at all times cause I appreciate them and they're my friends. It's a different level of self-loathing than what I normally feel to want them to be hurt or destroyed. It's not your testicles fault you're depressed, why take it out on them and the countless cells that have to repair themselves and are like "WHAT THE gently caress MAN"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

the poll has 69 total votes lol

• Locked thread