Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

great big cardboard tube posted:

I'm terrified of ashing on my balls. I've tried it before but I chicken out and dump the smoke in the bowl pretty quick, the risk is too great

Just flick the ash in the sink and then run the sink when you are done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Applesnots posted:

Back when I smoked in the house the best part of my day was that first cigarette in the morning while going poo.

Smoking a joint while taking your morning dump is a great way to start a lazy free day.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Smoking while making GBS threads owns.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
here’s my pipe motherfuckers

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mc Baren Navy Flake is the best god damned pipe tobacco made by man.

Just don't let anyone ever see you smoke it.

Hide it in a room in your basement or in your backyard.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jan 26, 2018

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
This thread reminded me of the legendary CONRADCIGARSPIPES, who uploaded over 10000 videos before 2010, got his account shut down at some point, came back and uploaded god knows how many videos in total. He's probably still alive somewhere since his last upload was 7 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBCsBvZX8iw

Bless this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Magius1337est posted:

I think I've found I like aromatic blends
There is a local place that does their own blending and their cherry blends are fan-loving-tastic. And cheap too, I think a couple weeks worth costs about $6. For me anyways, I'm a bit of a nicotine junkie. Someone else could probably go almost a month on that ~2 oz.

• Locked thread