Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Moxxis Endowment posted:

Don't poop out of it. And

Yeah, a dash of Clorox works well too. A poor man's anal bleaching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
have a girlfriennd who will lick ur balls and ur taint and ur rear end

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lol just lol if you don't take a waterpik to your anus 3 times a day.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I tried putting my fist in my rear end. Turns out, I can only get a few fingers in there

form your hand into a ice cream cone shape. remember, fingers down the street, not around the way

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm honestly kind of surprised nobody brought up bidets yet. Wasn't there a whole megathread about robotic toilets spraying water up your bumhole?

I bought a bidet attachment last year and honestly it was the best investment I've made in easily a decade. It will pay for itself in a couple of years, but just from a quality of life standpoint it's amazing. Nothing feels as good as a pristine rear end in a top hat.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Enemas are good but they go against gods plan

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

If you clean your rear end, you're signaling to everyone that you want to get your rear end hosed. If you keep a thoroughly cleaned rear end but don't want it hosed, you're sending mixed signals to everyone at the club imo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Away all Goats posted:

PSA: wash your butt with water

This is so gross

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
buy a bidet attachment

if you can design a bathroom from scratch, make room for a standalone bidet

~feminine~ wash works just as well on your filthy butthole. use it because water isn't enough. get a mentholated one for that minty fresh feeling

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
Rimming has significant risks. This guy has gotten gut parasites three times now.

http://www.newnownext.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming-and-i-cant-be-the-only-gay-man-suffering/01/2018/

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You should wipe your butt until blood appears on the tissue.

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p
I like to dunk my entire rear end in the toilet bowl for that squeaky clean feel, OP. If they didn't want us using the water, they wouldn't put water in the bowl!

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I really can't feel bad for the guy. He seems like a god damned idiot with how he's genuinely surprised this keeps happening when you're in an open gay relationship in one of the most densely populated cities in the country.

UNCUT PHILISTINE
Jul 27, 2006

Twelve Batmans posted:

I really can't feel bad for the guy. He seems like a god damned idiot with how he's genuinely surprised this keeps happening when you're in an open gay relationship in one of the most densely populated cities in the country.

Look at mister self control here, bragging how he doesn't give in to the urge to lick rando rear end in a top hat every other day. What a prude

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

please wash ur buttes

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
i wash my rear end every shower

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Berious posted:

i wash my rear end every shower

you shower after every poo poo?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

A friendly reminder that if you can waste 10-12 minutes, twice a day, making GBS threads at work, at the end of the month you will have a full paid workday just for making GBS threads!!!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I'm making GBS threads at work right now

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Twelve Batmans posted:

It actually would have been really helpful in health class if they had gone over why you should push so hard when you poop and what those preparation H commercials are actually for.

I mean I learned later and know how to take care of myself now but drat once you're getting up in your higher 20's, the old sphincter just doesn't pop back into shape after a night of eating garbage like it used to when you were 15 and indestructible.

wait what.. what are you doing to your rear end in a top hat man

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

there was a goon in A/T who got on board with the "not using shampoo improves your hair" fad and then decided, by analogy, that not wiping your rear end would be better for your rear end than wiping

if someone has this post saved or link led please share because iirc its a work of art

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

I'm afraid to put something that literally burns the hair off of your skin especially around my balls and butthole

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i dont think i poo poo as much as everyone else. im probably doing something wrong. might be dying.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Twelve Batmans posted:

It actually would have been really helpful in health class if they had gone over why you should push so hard when you poop and what those preparation H commercials are actually for.

I mean I learned later and know how to take care of myself now but drat once you're getting up in your higher 20's, the old sphincter just doesn't pop back into shape after a night of eating garbage like it used to when you were 15 and indestructible.
uh, you meant shouldn't right? pushing hard is how you get hemorrhoids with once you get them ur pretty much stuck for life

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Twelve Batmans posted:

On the other hand, do you love anything in life as much as that dude likes eating rear end? He's probably feeling sorry for you.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
are there any butt doctors here? what does this look like?

:nms:https://i.imgur.com/0wBKB88.jpg:nms:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

How do you avoid a sandy anus

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

How do you avoid a sandy anus

stop sitting bareassed in the catbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you can’t afford a bidet just flush and then dip your hand in the toilet water and rub your filthy anus.

• Locked thread